Can't play with mods on EU1

CSharp

I downloaded a handfull of the mods from the 'accepted mods' page a while back.

They worked earlier today. So I came back to that mods page, and decided to update some of them. Now when I join, I only get a box that says "Connection lost"

So far I've tried:

turning off and on individual mods. --- No effect

Turning off all mods --- This put me in a state where I was able to join

reinstalling all the mods --- no effect

Has anyone encountered this before or maybe know of a fix?

-CSharp

Edited by CSharp

I'm guessing yo are talking about this allowed mods page.

Have you downloaded them using Arma3Sync or did you do it the hard and painful manual way?

If you didn't do it using Arma3Sync I'd suggest you delete all your mods and follow this guide to install them using Arma3Sync, just keep in mind not to use the Modded, but the Official repository - unless you intend playing on the superior modded server anytime soon.

If you encounter more problems, feel free to hop on the teamspeak - there should be plenty of people there - especially Field Ambassadors (green flag) - willing to help you find a solution.

Good luck  :P

I'm guessing yo are talking about this allowed mods page.

Have you downloaded them using Arma3Sync or did you do it the hard and painful manual way?

If you didn't do it using Arma3Sync I'd suggest you delete all your mods and follow this guide to install them using Arma3Sync, just keep in mind not to use the Modded, but the Official repository - unless you intend playing on the superior modded server anytime soon.

If you encounter more problems, feel free to hop on the teamspeak - there should be plenty of people there - especially Field Ambassadors (green flag) - willing to help you find a solution.

Good luck  :P

Ty for the solution mate, I figured it out yesterday though...

But it's still the working one, so +1 to you!

-CSharp

• 1 month later...