Glactuss' Introduction

Glactuss

Hey,

So my name is Glactuss. 18 years old and from The Netherlands. I have always loved the ArmA series. I used to play quite a lot on the ArmA 2 life servers and continued this with ArmA 3 when it launched. Didn't last long though. Played a bit of epoch later but that got a little boring and you got dicked over almost every day. I played on the EU #1 server for a bit and had a lot of fun there, so I thought why not sign up.

Other games I like are mostly strategy based like: CIV, Total War, Paradox Games (like EU & Cities: Skylines).

But I also play things like big PvP Mount & Blade battles, Police Roleplay GTA 4/5 (When mods become accepted) or a bit of Battlefield.

I am happy to become an Ahoy World member and will see you all on the battlefield  ;)

Glactuss.

Welcome to the forums! :)

If it interests you LSPD:FR has been released for GTA V. Its fairly basic at the moment but its a great starting point for what is to come! There's also a Speed Radar mod and Plate Checker/Police Radio mod. Just have to make sure you don't run the mods when playing Online and you should be fine :D

Is there any starting time/date for it? Apart from the gamenight of course.

You can join EU3 any time you want, although gamenights are serious and depending on what the mission much more fun than the Gauntlet missions that run on EU3 daily (apart from gamenight).