Moz

Moz

Ingame Name*: Moz

Why do you think you were banned?: Game Hack #38

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: This was a genuine mistake, I was using a cheat engine in a previous game, and had not shut it down prior to loading up Arma. Upon joining the server it said 'You were kicked' with the message 'Game Hack #38' popping up and I immediately knew what had happened. I have not used any cheat-engines, or hacks on Arma or on any of it's servers, and have absolutely no intention in doing so. Being banned for having a trainer or program running is one thing (and is a good thing) whether or not this can be lifted, as no harm was intended or caused. I leave up to you. I have played on this server many times now with no issues at all. Completely gutted that a silly mistake has led to this.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Unsure who, as I was kicked and banned before even getting onto the server (automatic kick/ban?)

When were you banned?*: Monday 29/06

Unfortunately "GameHack#38" is a BattleEye ban not one of ours and as such there is nothing we can do about this ban. 

You will have to contact BattleEye regarding this matter.

MykeyRM

Hi MykeyRM,

Thanks for the feedback, that makes sense why the ban/kick was immediete then.

I'll try to arrange with BattleEye as suggested.

Thanks for the help & time.

• 1 month later...

Ban removed.

For the future, I strongly suggest not to ever run hack while starting/playing Arma. This was our local ban, but if BattlEye (main anti-cheat engine) gets/catches you, you are done, that version of Arma will never work online again.

EDIT: user was also informed via PM about this

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts