Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Ingame Name*: Wolfgang

Why do you think you were banned?: Lobby Idiling

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: Am i actually a bad player ? I have been involved with the server with a good cause and i keep getting banned by the same admin, Zissou. You need to give me a chance and talk to me before you hit the ban hammer on me. Mate, i just got caught up with my errands in the kitchen after i joined the server. I don't mean to cause harm. I apologize that i did not join the server right away. I understand that you take your position very seriously to maintain integrity, but honestly, I don't go out of my way and get myself in trouble with the administration after all the things i've done on your server a year and longer. Is this how you treat your frequent loyal players ? Mate, i have nothing against you. I believe what i do on your server is important in your community, and i value the respect i share with your admin team. 

Which administrator banned you?: Zissou

When were you banned?*: 6/13/2015

"I was caught up doing an errand in my room while i was connected in the lobby, and i wasn't aware there was a idling timer meter activated. I was kicked 3 times, but i reconnected, because i was nearing completing my errand before i could stay on the computer full time."   

That was your excuse for your last ban (8 hours) which you got 2 weeks ago!

then today...

"i just got caught up with my errands in the kitchen after i joined the server." 

I suggest in future you complete your errands before starting arma.

This ban will stand after talking to core staff (core staff having decided that you should get a one week ban).

Given the fact that we have to continually monitor you for lobby idling and you insist on flouting the rules we will be force to take firmer action in future.

This is an ongoing issue with you and you know well not to do it yet you continue to do it.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts