Pilots out there, do you think you could do this?

Mr Bowie

Yep, you find the window where the sea just about calms down and the ship levels out.

It reminds me of the largest pipe-laying and drilling-platform decomissioning vessel I've visited last week. It's called the Pioneering Spirit (formerly Pieter Schelte). To safely remove the top of the drilling platform they have to raise it 2 meters. This all happens in a timespan of 20 seconds using 8 giant cyclinders and by emptying some quick flood balast tanks. 20 seconds is about the time of a wave rolling through and effecting the ship. You don't want a couple of hundres of tonnes come crashing down on the jacket structure underneath.

Technology is cool  :wub:

Hoax, I don't know what's better the flying or the music. Okay I do know it's the music, I need this this to be the soundtrack of my life. Flares a Bob Ross hair doo and I would be the king of South Yorkshire. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Get on my level

reminds me of EU1 pilots.... except i bet these guys don't crash into every power line possible

Is it even possible to set arma 3 water to behave like that, server/zeus side or with a mod? As far as I know it's always flat like a pancake

you can definitly make it rougher but not as bad as that