New Server - PvP

Fluffy

I just love this new server provided by Ahoyworld, it's Awesome. I've always wanted PvP in ArmA lll but none of the other pvp servers offers an interesting experience. It's nothing but large deathmatches, such as King of the Hill and so forth. This CtF one is awesome, I hope you guys keep it because it's a lot of fun.

Oh, anyone wants to form a squad in it? I'd love to set something up with some tactical minded people.

However, there's one huge complaint that I think needs to be fixed. Your character gets exhausted even with light gear. I literally jogged for only 150 meters and he started panting. No, not sprinting, just jogging.

However, there's one huge complaint that I think needs to be fixed. Your character gets exhausted even with light gear. I literally jogged for only 150 meters and he started panting. No, not sprinting, just jogging.

Welcome to Arma 3 fatigue system!

Nothing we can do about beside editing the mission, which is "secretly" packed into Arma files, so it`s possibly to obtain it, but it would ruin the immersion.