Hiya

Mr Bowie

So I don't really know what to put in here. I am Mr Bowie and strive to be the best darn medic there is. I don't care much for the killing (as I'm a poo aim) but will run many many miles to come and revive you. I also talk a lot of side because sometimes it gets boring hanging back, so if I annoy you with the jibber jabber just say and maybe just maybe I will stfu :) So yeah, that's me intro and I hope to be reviving you soon. Good games, Mr Bowie

Hello all. To be honest for some reason EU3 scares me a little :) Although I have nearly 300 hours I still feel like a noob. I will download the mods and jump in though to see what it's all about. Could you please elaborate on the differences for me. Thanks for being nice and hope to see you soon. Bowie

Hello all. To be honest for some reason EU3 scares me a little :) Although I have nearly 300 hours I still feel like a noob. I will download the mods and jump in though to see what it's all about. Could you please elaborate on the differences for me. Thanks for being nice and hope to see you soon. Bowie

Big differences, injuries apply to separate body parts and must be treated individually, there's no magic injection. Pain is a factor, you can be knocked out from just pain alone, blood loss, heart rate and blood pressure all play a part. Unconscious has several states including stopped heart (this can be remedied with some of the ol CPR). There's lots o people that know their way around the system blindfold and would be happy to teach. If in on I'm happy to impart what I know too :D One thing to note is EU #3 is more serious in play-style, so mucking around (Tking etc) is met with extreme prejudice. That said I personally would love to see new players about.

Lone