Fluffy - Introduction

Fluffy

post-4018-0-19257800-1432922665_thumb.gi

Ravenous Rabbit is the name I go by in the Ahoyworld Arma Ill servers. There's not much to say besides that I'm looking for people to play in a serious squad, more or less focused on actual tactical gameplay with people who play regularly.

I prefer playing either a medic or AT role, supportive classes for the most part; Long range shooting from 800 meters away is one of the most boring activities in Arma lll, so I desire close quarters fighting that comes with a squad that calls out targets, heading, range, what kind of threat it is and so forth with people who are not back-seat gamers and will complain about minor mistakes. Fun is the name of the game, so therefore...

You can find me under the steam name "[<3] Ravenous Rabbit", so if you're interested in what I'm looking for send me an invite and we'll set something up.

Disclaimer: One thing that you might want/need to know is that I'm gay, if you're religiously/ideologically against that it's probably good that I keep your sensitive heart away from such perversion. I might just eat your children and pee on your Bible, right?

Disclaimer: One thing that you might want/need to know is that I'm gay, if you're religiously/ideologically against that it's probably good that I keep your sensitive heart away from such perversion. I might just eat your children and pee on your Bible, right?

Everybody is welcome here we don't care if you are bi,gay, straight, blue, green or red . Its about having fun, so welcome and seeyou on the battlefield!  :)

Everybody is welcome here we don't care if you are bi,gay, straight, blue, green or red . Its about having fun, so welcome and seeyou on the battlefield!  :)

As long as there's no purple people!!