Gamenight Saturday 16th May

BACONMOP

Welcome!

After a hiatus due to mods getting broke and shiz we are back and back with a vengance.

We will be playing Gauntlet-Clafghan

On ArmA3 EU#3 MODDED. 

Details about the mission will be below

The meet up time will be as follows:

Saturday - 15:30 GMT Mission start

It's the same Gauntlet you know and love but on a new map.

You will not be allowed to JIP once the mission briefing is over..

Click here to apply for a slot! Failing to do this my mean you are not guaranteed a slot.

I'm only doing this to make sure the gameplay is fun and enjoyable for everyone!

I also ask that you listen and follow commands orders. 

Any dicking around will be taking seriously and admin implications may apply for any attempt to ruin or misbehave.

If you don't have the patience to wait for missions to be planned and to play the game style of the game nights please do NOT turn up.

Gamenights are just not for you.

Hope to have a good turn out and see y'all on the battlefield!

For info on how to get the mods click here.

Following that motivational post by Christiansen, I'm attending. Badger squad is back in action (for saturday). Will need a rundown on what the gamemode entails and stuff beforehand though, 

Damn it! On the lake that day to celebrate our lass's birthday so there's no chance me getting there.

Anybody know how to clone myself?

I plead you guys to attend and get something good for me to watch afterwards :)

Congrats Raz

Dam it!!!

Sorry Bacon, I got a last minute call as well! ( GF is playing at a concert and I cant miss it even if its for you guys <3 )

I am really sorry and I am really sad that I cant come!

See you soon,

Stuart

Guys! Can we be more specific on the time? I just googled GMT time - it shows me 3 hours difference with where I am. Googled Time in London, UK - it shows 2 hours difference... Is it BST time (British Summer Time) we are starting or GMT? (http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/gmt)

We use GMT/UTC for all events to avoid confusion with summer time because GMT/UTC never changes. Your own time zone will change compared to it due to daylight savings, but that's on you to easily figure out. 

So the time is very specific, 1530 GMT/UTC. My time zone is GMT+4 and we don't have daylight savings here so I know what time it starts for me. GMT +3 for you would mean the event starts at 1830 your time.

We use GMT/UTC for all events to avoid confusion with summer time because GMT/UTC never changes. Your own time zone will change compared to it due to daylight savings, but that's on you to easily figure out. 

So the time is very specific, 1530 GMT/UTC. My time zone is GMT+4 and we don't have daylight savings here so I know what time it starts for me. GMT +3 for you would mean the event starts at 1830 your time.

Great explanation, thank you. I will never be confused anymore.