Sign in to follow this  
MrSixFour

Coming Soon To A Highway Near You (maybe?)

My take on this is that it's a silly idea. The roads are far too crowded, these are costing astronomical amounts to refine and will be hugely expensive to buy when they are ready. No driver is going to want a pay cut and haulage is already run so tightly on the money as it is I really can't see many investing in a self driving truck..

My take on this is that it's a silly idea. The roads are far too crowded, these are costing astronomical amounts to refine and will be hugely expensive to buy when they are ready. No driver is going to want a pay cut and haulage is already run so tightly on the money as it is I really can't see many investing in a self driving truck..

Agreed!

Only time this will be useful is when your attacker kicks out your windshield and flings your knife onto the bonnet mid knife fight

the system will drive for you while you retrieve said knife / dangle upside down over the radiator when he inevitably pins you before you kick him off

and continue with the knife fight.

Only time this will be useful is when your attacker kicks out your windshield and flings your knife onto the bonnet mid knife fight

the system will drive for you while you retrieve said knife / dangle upside down over the radiator when he inevitably pins you before you kick him off

and continue with the knife fight.

lmao, true dat!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts