Gamenight: Saturday 11th April 2015

Icy

POSTPONED

The gamenight for Saturday 11th April 2015 has been postponed to a future announced date due to the low amount of sign-ups.
The mission will also be edited properly if needed in this postponed time with f.e ACE and/or new RHS updates etc etc.
The post will be updated at a later date and we`ll make sure you`ll know when it is.

OPERATION RECIPITE on Zargabad

The start time will be 13.30 UTC  for mission planning\setup and I hope we can start the in-game preparation at 14.00 UTC.

(1 HOUR EARLIER THAN USUAL)

Netherlands/Paris time: 15:30 ( if it wasnt clear, since summer time bla bla )

JIP AFTER MISSION START WILL NOT BE ALLOWED

If you have a disconnect you can enter with your password you get in teamspeak as usual, you wont have to message anyone about it. 

DO NOT pester other users for the password if you dont have one, theres reasons for us giving you the password in the first place, which is a valid sign-up.

MISSION BRIEFING:

Russian troops pushed out of the city of Zargabad back to the oil fields in the north.

The amount of enemy presence seen from base is low, but intel from the resistance shows multiple seperatists still active in the northen part of the city.

This morning a NATO convoy bringing supplies through Zargabad to the frontline has been ambushed by these seperatist.
Eye witnesses have spotted trucks with these stolen supplies at different locations within the city.
Reports have also shown that groups of Russian infantry are still active north of Zargabad.

It is our job to recover these supplies and react to these seperatists, and if necesarry to russian forces.

Additional Info:

(There will be some OPFOR Seperatist slots available for the OPFOR side, controlled by players. I will be giving them a seperate briefing. They are not there to wreck all the NATO guys, so dont worry about that. Keeping it controlled

I also ask that you listen and follow commands orders as usual, and especially read all the mission info from the Map Menu when you enter the game.

If there are not enough sign ups or technical difficulties due to the new update the game night will be moved to another date.

Any dicking around will be taking seriously and admin implications may apply for any attempt to ruin or misbehave.

If you don't have the patience to wait for missions to be planned and to play the game style of the game nights please do NOT turn up.

Gamenights are just not for you.

Good Luck!

I will be there, but might have to discon midgame, so no mission critical roles for me (SL, TL, Medic) because i dont want to saddle up my squad with loosing one of those durring play. Probally just going to do rifleman/grunt work, since i doubt i was on time for opfor slot :D.

PS: Was it suppost to be Operation Recipe, or is this Recipite just a made up word? Or is is Respite ??

Nice then maybe ill be able to play any idea to when its postponed?

Probably 2 weeks ( Saturday 25th ). Will update in the upcoming week.

PS: Was it suppost to be Operation Recipe, or is this Recipite just a made up word? Or is is Respite ??

It means Freedom in latin, so not made up ;)