ATTENTION EU#3 Users

Following the update today of A3(Marksman DLC) RHS and AGM might break, this may or not be fixed in a hotfix by the devs of RHS.

AGM on the other hand is stopped being developed since ACE3 is coming and the devs have joined it, so if it breaks when the update hits the a3 community is dependent on a other user to hotfix it.

Just wanted to let you know in advance(Altogh kinda close to the update relase) so that any down time while we shift mods\take away stuff so eu#3 can function, is not unexpected.

Is there a ACE3 page live where they update us on when its releasing? Or a RHS new page? :D

The only news on ACE3 we know is they aim for sometime after this marksman update, so this month for first release. If we switch to it straight away or not depends on a few things: Stability, usability etc...

we WILL keep you upto-date as much as we can VIA this thread or another one. Just keep an eye on the forums.

Having tested on the release candidate build I have found that the mission is playable, BUT, there is the following bugs to deal with:

• Deploying a non vanilla weapon whilst prone sinks your body about half a meter into the ground, most non vanilla weapons can also accept bipods but they won't be modelled
  • Joint rail sights can't be put on the new weapons (yet)
  • People are notified when ambient zones are deleted
  • Helicopter G forces are much more pronounced
  • At least on my machine whilst downloading GTA V onto the same disc I had massive slowdowns in server performance
  • Players are temporarily able to access Zeus, however this stops after about 30 seconds in the interface
  • Tank's don't do that cooking off thing, they just spontaneously explode once more
  • Explosives require to you lower your weapon before they can be deployed

Now, with the vanilla improvements to ai along with that script that helps make them more lifelike, the ai are more terrifying than they have ever been, I holed up in a house and the fucking breached and cleared it, admittedly I had the last laugh when i died as I rigged a satchel to a dead mans switch, but the fact they entered then cleared the house was simply outstanding for them.

Having tested on the release candidate build I have found that the mission is playable, BUT, there is the following bugs to deal with:

• Deploying a non vanilla weapon whilst prone sinks your body about half a meter into the ground, most non vanilla weapons can also accept bipods but they won't be modelled
  • Joint rail sights can't be put on the new weapons (yet)
  • People are notified when ambient zones are deleted
  • Helicopter G forces are much more pronounced
  • At least on my machine whilst downloading GTA V onto the same disc I had massive slowdowns in server performance
  • Players are temporarily able to access Zeus, however this stops after about 30 seconds in the interface
  • Tank's don't do that cooking off thing, they just spontaneously explode once more
  • Explosives require to you lower your weapon before they can be deployed

Now, with the vanilla improvements to ai along with that script that helps make them more lifelike, the ai are more terrifying than they have ever been, I holed up in a house and the fucking breached and cleared it, admittedly I had the last laugh when i died as I rigged a satchel to a dead mans switch, but the fact they entered then cleared the house was simply outstanding for them.

Most the things you mention above are simply because you're not on a dedicated server :) Some of them are issues. But lets remember we've done this before and in the time it goes from DEV - Stable shit breaks epicly.

- Stable shit breaks epicly.

Read above as Bis saying "Let us just take the somewhat stable bag of goodies from you for a while, while you wait for us to catch up you can hold this smoldering bag of slightly warm dog turds"