GTA V 1 Week to go!

Josh

Mouse & Key or Controller  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Simple as

• Controller PS3/4
    • Xbox 360/bone
    • Mouse & Key

Okay all be it the other post i made many moons ago is like right below this one, I'm going to make another one just in-case any one missed it.

Social club link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/ahoyworld

If you join the socialclub please post your name below so we know who is who! :D

We will probably be having a few gamenights around release time for GTA V.

WHO IS HYPED? 

Good news for all those people who may of ported your character from next-gen to new-gen. I contacted support and:

My question:

LiralJ, Apr 6, 10:12 AM:

Hi there, i've purchased GTA5 3 times now, PS3, PS4 and PC.

When PS4 released I did the one time port from PS3 -> PS4.

My question is will the option be available for me to one time port from PS4 -> PC. I would greatly appreciate if it was as my PC is my main type of gaming and would love to be able to progress with my current Online character.

Will there be any sort of option to pay for a one time transfer?

Thank you for the amazing game, and your help!

REPLY: 

Hello LiralJ,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

Yes, you are able to transfer from PS4/Xbox One (new gen consoles) to the PC. This transfer can be done more than once. If you have any further questions, concerns, or requests. Please let us know.

Best regards,

Amber A.
Rockstar Support

OH. MY. GOD.

Any info on whether it is a Midnight release everywhere or will it be some stupid time PST? D: (On the plus side I get Tuesdays and Wednesdays off so works out quite nicely :D On the downside I also have a Dentist appointment next Tuesday... boo).

Was wondering if a crew existed for ahoy, joined up on it. Name is DakimDragco (obviously). It could happen that my PSN is used sometimes, its linked to my social account and is MikhaelVadi (realy old, had that since PS3 launched and cant change it. PS: No i'm not russian :P )

Looking forward to seeing all the goodies next gen version of GTA V offers me.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/here-s-exactly-when-gta-5-pc-unlocks/1100-6426550/

Saw this earlier!! looks like we are on for 12 midnight. But does anyone remember the stress there were on the servers on the console release :(

I'm not worried, R* know the level of hype for this release and as well as that I feel the PC user base is going to be a much smaller launch than console was. 

My Lenovo T530 is barely capable of running it on 800x600 and lowest settings. It get's pretty hot when playing so I had to come up with something extremely ghetto.

nw1ly.jpg

The laptop is propped up on 3 peanut butter jars and a big glas. This creates enough room to fit 2 1.5 liter bottles filled with water and then frozen so it sucks in cooler air. They're now in the freezer.

Even on the lowest settings it still look amazing :)

My Lenovo T530 is barely capable of running it on 800x600 and lowest settings. It get's pretty hot when playing so I had to come up with something extremely ghetto.

nw1ly.jpg

The laptop is propped up on 3 peanut butter jars and a big glas. This creates enough room to fit 2 1.5 liter bottles filled with water and then frozen so it sucks in cooler air. They're now in the freezer.

I think it might be time for an upgrade if you're having to resort to Peanut Butter to help with cooling :D

nw1ly.jpg

Still laptop master race