Dwayne

Guest KING

Guest Dwayne

This is a ban appeal for TS.

Because the admin in question has zero sense of humor and was probably in a foul mood. Apparently my name was offensive but in no way was it. 

Because I did nothing wrong.

Not sure which mod. Think it was Bacon something or other.

Today (19/03/2015 @ 20:50 UTC roughly)

My unique ID = KJOwJY+Af/Vkco6MMVBtEvbuXhU=

My TS username is SuperBlackMan and has been for some time and been of no issue.

Guest Dwayne

You didn't even give me chance to change the picture so don't try claim that crap. DatNiqqaDaz isn't offensive, its an actual rapper. Then I reverted o SuperBlackMan and you just slammed the ban hammer with a perm ban. Some fair moderation there eh...

Both names you chose can been seen a racially offensive weather a real name or not, we do not condone that sort of thing, also your avatar pic was in very bad taste, 

again offensive, your response about your pic was that it's only toilet paper and laugh it off as being kind of funny again not what we want on our TS so no you won't be welcome at any time with that sort on immature attitude

You didn't even give me chance to change the picture so don't try claim that crap. DatNiqqaDaz isn't offensive, its an actual rapper. Then I reverted o SuperBlackMan and you just slammed the ban hammer with a perm ban. Some fair moderation there eh...

Give me any more reasons to give you a site ban and i won't hesitate, change your avatar, change your in game name and change your attitude. it's ludicrous at best.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dwayne
Give me any more reasons to give you a site ban and i won't hesitate, change your avatar, change your in game name and change your attitude. it's ludicrous at best.

Chill out kid. Fuck you're avatar, fuck you're name and fuck you're attitude...and Fuck You. Your existence is offensive to humanity...fucking reject. 

Unban me from the TS or I'll beat you're dick off. 

I'm in-fuckin-vincible. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts