sitrep #00093

ranarick

ok so was just reading the siterep and found the following info which i personally find very nice :D

"Sticking with the theme of FFV (not to be confused with a popular JRPG), an Elite Task Force has been working hard on 'Turned Out' cargo positions. This means, for example, Commander positions can use personal weapons (and, if everything goes according to plan, their binoculars) if they 'turn out' of the vehicle."

the full sitrep can be found at http://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00093

*Extremely loud orgasm followed by self made bukkake*

This is gunna be amazing for me! This is everything I wanted for the commander! If only they added a 'Duck down' option to only stick a bit of your head out then my commanding job would be so much more amazing, but the weapons and binoculars are enough for me.

Minipily "Mini", Bomb 1-1, 2nd Armored Division

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Minipily" data-cid="22987" data-time="1423739225"><p>

*Extremely loud orgasm followed by self made bukkake*<br />

<br />

This is gunna be amazing for me! This is everything I wanted for the commander! If only they added a 'Duck down' option to only stick a bit of your head out then my commanding job would be so much more amazing, but the weapons and binoculars are enough for me.<br />

<br />

Minipily "Mini", Bomb 1-1, 2nd Armored Division</p></blockquote>

Oh please no more add actions!

#replyonyourphoneissues

• 2 weeks later...