So how would you guys feel about WWII?

I know you guys have been working your asses off trying to get EU#3 more and more content and missions and stuff but, out of curiosity, how would you feel about a WWII, invasion based mission maybe specialized for game nights?

The idea of only having one shot to storm a German held beach with 30-50 other people is pretty damn amazing. And then after taking the beach it could be objective based to take the rest of whatever map it would be on. I know for a fact that this has been suggested to you lot before *cough* *cough* but I'm pretty sure people would love it.

Probably not as much you lot would love to make such a time consuming event am I right?

Shoot me down if you disagree. I like EU#3 the way it is, the game nights are the shiz and I still have a shit tonne of fun on it so cheers for that!

Would put pictures but I forgot how. I'm sure you lot know what I'm talking about. Landing crafts, blood, bullets and some guy called Ryan.

Maybe they should get on with making it already? Then it might actually happen. I'm all for the idea and supporting it. But y'all need to put some action into it instead of just talk :) I for sure would love to help, as I've offered. I even have my old mission series, from year or so ago. Exactly the same idea. We just didn't have the players back then...

sounds fun, but would require some new specific mods, mostly naval/amphibious vehicles. (the current arma3 ones are not realy suited for the whole D-day thing, since most are either; 1) to light armored with no protection for passengers, 2) to slow to ever reach the beach, or 3) Just dont fit the setting in my opinion.

But if it is possible i would love to see it happen someday.

This has already been mentioned by me and Jochem.

Jochem and I have been working our asses off on multiple mission ideas and actual work (1 of which was ww2), most is secret and some is known.

Problem is, these mission will most likely not get played due to either the repo or it not being accepted.

WW2 would be awesome too! I know my shit about ww2 and most of my ingame tactics come from it, lets just say im old school...

Would be fun anyway!

-Minipily "Mini", Bomb 1-1, 2nd Armored Division

last time i brought this up i  was told to go play red orcestra,

you can do it with the ironfront mod but you need to buy ironfront, i think it looks good.

You don't actually need to own Iron Front, you can just download the lite version. (Some lower res textures and no SP missions included)

Would love to see this because this is alot more skillful then modern day *cough*Thermal and guided munition*cough*.

-Jochem "Waffles", Bomb 1-1, 2nd Armored Division

This has already been mentioned by me and Jochem.

Jochem and I have been working our asses off on multiple mission ideas and actual work (1 of which was ww2), most is secret and some is known.

Problem is, these mission will most likely not get played due to either the repo or it not being accepted.

WW2 would be awesome too! I know my shit about ww2 and most of my ingame tactics come from it, lets just say im old school...

Would be fun anyway!

-Minipily "Mini", Bomb 1-1, 2nd Armored Division

As I said *cough* *cough*

The idea of only having one shot to storm a German held beach with 30-50 other people is pretty damn amazing. And then after taking the beach it could be objective based to take the rest of whatever map it would be on.

Love the idea of playing WWII however that particular scenario count me out. most of the troopers died before they got half way up the beach i'm sure :P Took a long time to get a few pair of boots on french soil

Anyway there's some great food for thought there as it would be a damn fun mod to play :) come up with a proof of concept and see what happens