Cas Training sought after!

as most of you might have gotten wind of in this weekends gamenight, CAS aint my strong suite. i came over from my old community trained as a transport pilot only, no cas, no fixed wing. and i was wondering if there is anyone in this community that might have the time and patience to do a bit of training with me (superted also voiced his wish for this) so that we can fill a more complete role as a pilot/copilot and not just be the fuckups of the mission :P

I'm rather keen on CAS, CAP and SEAD elements. I fly a wide range of aircraft in DCS and would be more than willing to help you out.

Just think about how much detail you want to get into. for example i could teach you how to read and respond to a 9 line, or a BRA from an AWACS. alternatively I could teach you how to hit TAB and some basic radio stuff.

Your call, it seems there are a few of us willing to provide information :)

For choppers:

1) get a gunner

2) fly atleast 1000m high

3) switch thermals on (gunner)

4) lock on (gunner)

5) point nose down (pilot) and fire (gunner)

You win and AAA can't see you :D

For jets:

I've no tips unless you wan't to end in a burning fireball :)

jets : fly 1000 meters high, lock onto targets with AGM or lock onto laze with GBU/JDAM press fire button and forget what you did :P

for anti air role same as with AGM but make sure to keep speed high and sadly the 20mm cannon on the f18 lags the server

I'm rather keen on CAS, CAP and SEAD elements. I fly a wide range of aircraft in DCS and would be more than willing to help you out.

Just think about how much detail you want to get into. for example i could teach you how to read and respond to a 9 line, or a BRA from an AWACS. alternatively I could teach you how to hit TAB and some basic radio stuff.

Your call, it seems there are a few of us willing to provide information :)

Too far na'angriz, Too far.

For choppers:

1) get a gunner

2) fly atleast 1000m high

3) switch thermals on (gunner)

4) lock on (gunner)

5) point nose down (pilot) and fire (gunner)

You win and AAA can't see you :D

so they said...got taken out in an apache on sunday's gamenight over 1000m..:P...ended in the SpazBow incident you see in the video that was posted :P