Gamenight: Saturday 24th Jan 2015

Welcome!

We will be playing Operation Lion. Please read my last post for details :)

The meet up time will be as follows:

Saturday - 16:00 GMT

Obviously JIP will be allowed however popular slots will no longer be available.

Click here to apply for a slot! Failing to do this my mean you are not guaranteed a slot.

I'm only doing this to make sure the gameplay is fun and enjoyable for everyone!

I also ask that you listen and follow commands orders. 

Any dicking around will be taking seriously and admin implications may apply for any attempt to ruin or misbehave.

Hope to have a good turn out and see y'all on the battlefield!

For info on how to get the mods click here.

The new rules posted in the EU 3 General Thread will be enforced

Willing to go the following:

• Teamlead

• Fire team lead

• Tank Commander

• Mortar team

• Most roles within a Squad e.g Autorifleman, grenadier etc
Shall be a good night! :lol:

-Mini

You sir are a pie! Use the link :)

To everyone else: we might not be doing patrols ops this weekend. I might have an actual mission instead. We shall see :)

So this is how it is looking:

I've got a gamenight mission ready for this week. So we shall play it. Here is the story :)

NATO forces have a small base on an airfield from where they are operating from. We've been tasked with capturing two HVT's alive. Intel suggests that our two HVT's are having a meeting at one of three locations. We've to clear each location and locate the targets. Hooray!

Respawn will be set to every 5 minutes 

Loadouts: Loadouts will be set by default with some ammoboxes etc. NO VAS OR ARSENAL. And before anyone asks I wont be changing this.

Questions, post below :)

Although i am not making it to the gamenight, i would second Lars sugjetion. Marksmans are often first to be called for long range engagements, and especialy in situations where a single target needs to be taken out sillent and quick, anything bellow 7.62 cal. will not asure a single shot kill. There are alot of marksman rifles that are 7.62, but verry few that are below that in my opinion.

So this is how it is looking:

I've got a gamenight mission ready for this week. So we shall play it. Here is the story :)

NATO forces have a small base on an airfield from where they are operating from. We've been tasked with capturing two HVT's alive. Intel suggests that our two HVT's are having a meeting at one of three locations. We've to clear each location and locate the targets. Hooray!

Respawn will be set to every 5 minutes 

Loadouts: Loadouts will be set by default with some ammoboxes etc. NO VAS OR ARSENAL. And before anyone asks I wont be changing this.

Questions, post below :)

oh the excitement!