Karel

flt

Ingame Name: Karel

Why do you think you were banned?: Had Artmoney running in backgroung (Not for Arma 3 cheating purposes). 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?: It was accident and will never happens again/

Which administrator banned you?: Got no idea. Its says:"Admin Ban (BEC - Gamehack #38)"

When were you banned?: several month ago.

Your player UID (this is available in player settings): 76561198006418386

Ок. Thanks for fast reply.

Sorry for bothering you again but I've read some forums and found this:

You had Cheat Engine open and that's why you got banned. The same happened to me, i used cheat engine to change my money in a another game (singleplayer) and forgot to close the program. Luckely the ban i had was only a admin ban. I spoke to the admins and they realised that you can't do anything with CE in a game like Arma 2, so they lifted my ban.You had Cheat Engine open and that's why you got banned. The same happened to me, i used cheat engine to change my money in a another game (singleplayer) and forgot to close the program. Luckely the ban i had was only a admin ban. I spoke to the admins and they realised that you can't do anything with CE in a game like Arma 2, so they lifted my ban.

I guess this is my case. ArtMoney pretty similar to Cheat Engine and I still can enter other servers. After all it says "Admin Ban" not "Global". In case of me contacting BattlEye what Global Ban code should i mention?

Sorry for being intrusive. Arma3 is my first mutiplayer game.

That's right. Here is the message that appears when i try to connect:

"You were kicked off the game. (BattEye : Admin Ban (BEC : GameHack #38)"

That's what BattlEye replyed me in auto-mesage:

Admin Bans (including BEC "GameHack #X" bans)
=============================================

Those are third-party bans and we cannot assist you in any way with them. Please contact the server admin or community for help.

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts