Ban appeal Hatchila

Hatchila

Ingame Name : Hatchila 
I was banned for killing a  couple of teammates.
I think that my ban should be lifted bacause it was an accident of mine that it will not be repeated/ i tried to get smoke out to target a lz for the helicopter while i accidentaly threw grenade instead of smoke.
On my ban it says: Amin ban [Hatchila/zis[danny+dingo] so i suppose these are the admins .
I was banned at 7th of Jan at around midnight/morning.
player id : 76561198120410290

I'm sorry but no, the ban stays until you come clean,

I might just point out that I have the whole 4minute 55seconds recorded so don't try to worm out of it saying it was an accident that mucky pig don't wash here :)

Is there a way to reduce the permanent ban to maybe weeks or at least months? Because it is the only server and game mode i play on arma III and i don't want to loose this experience for ever because of an immature action of mine...

Ok so i wanted to disconnect and play cs go with my friends and i had 5 minutes to wait for them so i started shooting at walls being bored and i was planning to just suicide instead of disconnecting . I threw couple of grenades in ground in order to suicide and i completely forgot that there were teammates nearby and as i suicide  i killed them...i did not kill them intentionally  ,i know it was way too immature of me . That is the true without hiding anything. Obviously i hope to get a chance of joining back the server .

Wasn't so hard to tell the truth after all now was it?

as for the Ban, to be honest if it was up to me solely i'd still be a no to lifting it, to get banned twice in quick succession doesn't sound like the type of person we'd like to have populate our servers

We'll all have a chat about it and mull it over the coals, for a bit we'll let you know the outcome,

ultimately it will be a group decision that's final

If you cared for anybody but yourself you would have treated the server and the players around you with respect. your latter remorse does gain you a few points on the board but perhaps is too little too late.

The team has come to a decision and after reviewing a video demonstrating your trolling i have to agree with the decision. An appeal at a later date may be reviewed if we feel that you have matured up and show thought towards other players and their experience.

topic locked