EU 2

Lars

I realy like Stratis, but here is some feedback for you to work on at the mission:

1. The base is great, i like its layout.

2. There are too many vehicles (Helicopters!) I think just about one Hummingbird, and one Gosthawk should be enough, and i would take away the Marshal and the IFV and put them as a side-mission reward. Instead you could make one or two of the unarmed hunters to HMG-versions.

3. What abbut UAVs? Like a Side mission at the Airfield where you capture two of them (no rearming!) and one UAV-operator that has acces to the pocket UAV (forgot the name) it could realy help in the terain with the hills.

4. AI-Skill is to high! Im getting laserbeamed from 1.5 kilometers!

What are your thaugts on this?

Oh and name is wrong, it says pvp.

I realy like Stratis, but here is some feedback for you to work on at the mission:

1. The base is great, i like its layout.

2. There are too many vehicles (Helicopters!) I think just about one Hummingbird, and one Gosthawk should be enough, and i would take away the Marshal and the IFV and put them as a side-mission reward. Instead you could make one or two of the unarmed hunters to HMG-versions.

3. What abbut UAVs? Like a Side mission at the Airfield where you capture two of them (no rearming!) and one UAV-operator that has acces to the pocket UAV (forgot the name) it could realy help in the terain with the hills.

4. AI-Skill is to high! Im getting laserbeamed from 1.5 kilometers!

What are your thaugts on this?

Oh and name is wrong, it says pvp.

1. I'm happy to hear that, I spend to much time on it  ;)

2. Helicopters will stay like this. There are only two pilots, so there can only be two helicopters flying at the same time. Why the four helicopters you may wonder, two MH-9s for the quick insertion in hard to reach places, WY-55 for air support while dropping of troops and the UH-80 for a larger group of people. 

3. currently there are no UAVs. There are however two UGVs. These are controlled by the mortar assistant, he is the only person who can use them. The mortar gunner has the possibility to use the mortar with arty computer, where as the other people can use the mortar without.

4. Indeed to high, will look into this.

And for the server name, will try to get that sorted.

After having played on EU2 all day yesterday, I can say I really like it. Small teams that coordinate can play on this server and have alot of fun. 

However, I do have one question: Why the mist? It's such thick mist that you're forced to use TWS or other thermal scopes if you want to do anything at all. 

Alright, two questions: Is the mortar priority mission slightly bugged? It seemd to know exactly where people were without being spotted / making noise at all.

StuffedSheep, thank you for EU2, it's really nice!

With regards ,Ten.

Well, the fog itself isn't the problem, but having it cut off all sight past 50 meters non thermal, and yetserday even with thermal past 200m, does get old real quick. Especially since AI can see you from ~500m away through mist without thermals or anything. 

Was just putting something down here we encountered, and thought might be viable for change, on the server the past few days.