Johnson

Johnson1

I was in ARMA 3 Invade server today and i was banned without warning, no reason, nothing. straight up ban by the user MYkeyrm. I hadn't fired a shot.

I got in a heli, took off, flew in one direction, marked the map and then changed direction to fly to my marker on the map. Next thing i know i falling out the sky and then banned.

What the hell is that all about? If i had done something wrong a simple warning would have sufficed.

you haven't helped us or yourself one bit,

we don't know your username, when you were banned, why you think you were banned

all of the above helps us identify you in our logging procedure

here's how one should be filed:

Ingame Name:

Why do you think you were banned?:

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?

Which administrator banned you?:

When were you banned?:

Your player UID (this is available in player settings):

Ingame Name: razgriz33

Why do you think you were banned?: i don't know, i've never done anything wrong but my brother was on my pc last time i closed my eyes and shot into a crowd of people

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? it was my brother lolololololol

Which administrator banned you?: David

When were you banned?: 20th november around 7pm

Your player UID (this is available in player settings): 77389172634

Ingame Name: Liam

Why do you think you were banned?: Not entirely sure, possibly because i changed direction in the heli. however is that ban worthy?

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? If i was doing something wrong then a warning would have been nice, followed by a kick if it was warranted.

Which administrator banned you?: mykeyrm

When were you banned?: 23/11/14 at approx 3:45pm

Your player UID (this is available in player settings): 76561197970398712

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ingame Name: EyePopper

Why do you think you were banned?: Because I had a fun time with a friend on the modded server. I think we had to much fun what made people angry about me. I didn't realized at the moment i was having fun people were realy angry about this. I feel sorry about ME beeing a troll and ruining some one else his game expirience. 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because I CAN play on a normal way instead of beeing a DICK. Love to help people out with problems on the server. I never got banned in the past. Please give me my last chance to Cooperate with each one of you guys. I hope you guys understand my english so far.

Which administrator banned you?: I dont know his name anymore.

When were you banned?: ± 2months

Your player UID (this is available in player settings): 76561198107873086

PS: I also got banned on the TS so you know I hope this will be enough information for you. And if you guys won't accept my ban appeal I want to thank each one of you for the great game experience i had on the Modded server. And hope you guys will have even more great game experiences with each other in the future.

Thank you for the time you took reading my ban appeal.

EyePopper

Ingame Name: EyePopper

Why do you think you were banned?: Because I had a fun time with a friend on the modded server. I think we had to much fun what made people angry about me. I didn't realized at the moment i was having fun people were realy angry about this. I feel sorry about ME beeing a troll and ruining some one else his game expirience. 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because I CAN play on a normal way instead of beeing a DICK. Love to help people out with problems on the server. I never got banned in the past. Please give me my last chance to Cooperate with each one of you guys. I hope you guys understand my english so far.

Which administrator banned you?: I dont know his name anymore.

When were you banned?: ± 2months

Your player UID (this is available in player settings): 76561198107873086

PS: I also got banned on the TS so you know I hope this will be enough information for you. And if you guys won't accept my ban appeal I want to thank each one of you for the great game experience i had on the Modded server. And hope you guys will have even more great game experiences with each other in the future.

Thank you for the time you took reading my ban appeal.

EyePopper

Did your eyes pop when you went to file your ban appeal? This is someone elses thread, please try again.