Alpha squad makes headway in Altis conflict

MrSixFour

Alpha squad makes headway in Altis conflict

As some of you may know, NATO Forces have been stationed in Altis for some time now. To combat the rise of the CSAT presence on the island. As the fighting has intensified it calls for a new type of warrior. Special Forces operators from Alpha squad who have recently been deployed to the island to take part in Campaign-sensitive missions. This is a photo from before they set out today to carry out taskings. The group were deployed on-mission for over 6 hours, making a significant contribution in NATO's stabilization effort to bring peace to the island.

post-2612-0-96679000-1414965833_thumb.jp

I would also like to let ya'll know I'm gunna be working on an Alpha Squad logo that I shall use for my little forum signature and share with you guys too! :)

If you have any ideas on a cool logo to scare dem CSAT forces, please let me know! :D

Til next time Alpha, see you out there! B)

-Mini

I would also like to let ya'll know I'm gunna be working on an Alpha Squad logo that I shall use for my little forum signature and share with you guys too! :)

If you have any ideas on a cool logo to scare dem CSAT forces, please let me know! :D

Til next time Alpha, see you out there! B)

-Mini

Awesome! Make it something intimidating! A skull is always nice :)