Sign in to follow this  
PERO

Name tag and truck skin

1: i always have [AW] in my steam name, and thus also in the trucksim. I am not a big fan of adding long names or lots of other stuff in my name. It works for me, feel free to do the same. We use the same in other games, so it many people should recognize it.

2: I think a real skin is not feasible as it will not be synced to other players in Multiplayer. Also you would have to design the skin to work with all truck types ? So for multiplayer i think we should create a color-scheme based on one of the default paintjobs. I will be happy to switch my paintjob to match AW :D

That said, feel free to make a custom skin, I will be happy to use that in Single player mode :) It will make very pretty screenshots !

2: I think a real skin is not feasible as it will not be synced to other players in Multiplayer. Also you would have to design the skin to work with all truck types ? So for multiplayer i think we should create a color-scheme based on one of the default paintjobs. I will be happy to switch my paintjob to match AW :D

That said, feel free to make a custom skin, I will be happy to use that in Single player mode :) It will make very pretty screenshots !

Ye, I was thinking of a default skin with our company colors for MP.

Feel free to post some idea's, so we can pick one.

I personally will not have any time the next few days, but will also try to play around a little bit :)

So the colors are black-red-white in no particular order, there must be something cool we can do with this :D Looking forward to some screenshots !