Been tweaking you map pack

been playing around with your map pack and have to say i like it for the most part. I have fixed issues like pilots respawning in the pad now...and a few other tweaks for fps fixes. Expanded it for 80 slots and added more aircraft/armor. Been testing AGM and making it more BTC Revive compatible but might remove the BTC and just use AGM. Have you got any thoughts on maybe removing the lift system for helio's and replacing with RAV Lifter module? It seems to handle things better, even more so when you get CH47's into the mix. I was also going to add some LHD fun later on after I got some of the other script issues under hand. Great pack guys this is kind of close to what I was already building from ground up in my spare time. Might even get some more AI tweaks into the mix for breach and clear situations.

If you would like to take a look and shoot some feedback you can check out what I have got on the test box server 69.162.67.82:2902

for any of the fixes or adds just shoot me a msg on here or on my TS3 d2d.guildpros.info I am always happy to share....never been one for git hubs or SVN work with arma maps I change so much when i code it would be a novel lol.

cheers

Wookie

edit: wow ment "your" in the subject line.....damn my mind if in la la land lol

map pack? you mean mission right?

wow that's pretty cool, what version did you use as a base? have you managed to test it out at 80 slots yet?

I wouldn't mess around with lifting too much for now, BIS are steaming towards sling loading, let's see what they break... i mean come up with ;)

We can't run those kinds of mods on a public server, because most users wouldn't be able to connect. However our modded server does feature some pretty cool stuff.

Yeah I'd love to take a look , I'll pay a visit soon :)

map pack? you mean mission right?

wow that's pretty cool, what version did you use as a base? have you managed to test it out at 80 slots yet?

I wouldn't mess around with lifting too much for now, BIS are steaming towards sling loading, let's see what they break... i mean come up with ;)

We can't run those kinds of mods on a public server, because most users wouldn't be able to connect. However our modded server does feature some pretty cool stuff.

Yeah I'd love to take a look , I'll pay a visit soon :)

I grabbed the master 2.77L or K i do not remember off hand....yea i know what ya mean with the modules and stuff, makes it a pain to keep things "vanilia" for normal uses...so far I have managed to script it so it just reminds people to download CBA and most everything works. Loads for 80+ slots should not be an issue we have had 60+ at times. I am interested to see what BTC comes up with but for now phasing out btc because of many broken elements....looking for replacement "scriptable" solutions for now.Just got done with adding TFAR to the map for people that use it....next up ima try and optimize it some more for weaker server host we AVG 70 FPS server side atm...I would like to see it back up to 80 as a goal. Still rocking most all of your base elements and full credits there ^_^

let me know what you think when you get around to it....make sure to rock AGM,JS_JC_F18 and Burnes_M1A2 for now they are spawned in with MCC but till we get enough normal to max the server out full time it will just have to do lol.

• 3 weeks later...

well was thinking about using your repo host for showing my changes but out of lack of sleep just pushed it to my github account. if your curious to see what was done have a look @ https://github.com/microfire21/Invade_Annex

I also just updated the readme to show what has been enabled as well.

I might post the clan modded ver as well soon as I have ported everything to some new maps and I am now testing them on our servers.....

this is all done in very little spare time so forgive the none updated VA system, I added back in VAS for most users but with @VA there is no need for either system.

enjoy and for anyone under the age of 18 DO NOT LOOK AT THE BILLBOARDS. That is just a small thing I added for our mature players we have...its tasteful but there are boobs on the billboards just FYI if that offends anyone.

other than that enjoy and hope this meets and exceeds standards, I am all about pushing the code ^_^  

well was thinking about using your repo host for showing my changes but out of lack of sleep just pushed it to my github account. if your curious to see what was done have a look @ https://github.com/microfire21/Invade_Annex

I also just updated the readme to show what has been enabled as well.

I might post the clan modded ver as well soon as I have ported everything to some new maps and I am now testing them on our servers.....

this is all done in very little spare time so forgive the none updated VA system, I added back in VAS for most users but with @VA there is no need for either system.

enjoy and for anyone under the age of 18 DO NOT LOOK AT THE BILLBOARDS. That is just a small thing I added for our mature players we have...its tasteful but there are boobs on the billboards just FYI if that offends anyone.

other than that enjoy and hope this meets and exceeds standards, I am all about pushing the code ^_^

The Islamic forces of CSAT are up in arms about the billboards, and attacks on the airbase will be re-doubled!