TriggaPC

TriggaPC

Ingame Name: TriggaPC

Why do you think you were banned?: I went AFK on I&A EU#2 and I had friends around. As far as i can remember my friends were messing around with my PC and must have gone around team killing people without me knowing.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?: I play I&A with Luetin09 and his squad on a weekly basis. We use the EU1/2 sever mostly. I also believe my ban should be lifted as i was unaware of what had happened and was even unaware of the ban until a later date when i came about logging back onto the server with the squad.

Which administrator banned you?: Sheep

When were you banned?: (Cannot remember, Already spoken to admin regarding this.)

Your player UID (this is available in player settings): 76561198083381198 

Okay, So the reason why you where banned states: Killed over 12 people at base using an AT launcher and a LMG. 

Now you state that your ban should be lifted because one of your friends went on a teamkilling spree and not yourself. I will not lift the ban for this reason, as there is no way for me to verify the legitimacy of this reason. You also stated that you played with Leutin09 on a weekly basis. Not only does this put Leutin in bad spotlight, it also makes me doubt that you play with him on a weekly basis, because this ban went in effect over 2 months ago and if you did play with him that often I would have expected a ban appeal a lot sooner.

Now I am willing to consider lifting the ban if I get some confirmation from Leutin himself about you playing with him and you being a decent player in general. I would also like to know to which admin you spoke with about your ban.

• 2 months later...
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts