Josh

[HOW TO] Install the AhoyWorld Enhanced (and Public!) mods + Install TFAR

You need to move the files from inside your @taskforceradio mod in the arma directory.

Also the TFAR installer in a3 sync no longer works

If anyone wants any help I will be on ts for the next hour or so in the setup room to help out.

As ghostdragon said

1. Go to your mod folder location
  2. Open the @task_force_radio folder
  3. Copy everything inside the teamspeak folder(see spoiler for what you should copy if you are in doubt)
  4. Go to your Teamspeak 3 install directory
  5. paste inside the plugins folder

Congratz,You are now a certified TFAR installer :)

Spoiler

SV5igiIOBrwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

15 hours ago, Gamerhero said:
  1. paste inside the plugins folder

Don't forget to close Teamspeak for this part, or you'll get an error.

Something weird happened yesterday. I got pop up from Arma3Sync that Public Repo has been updated and there was a new/different version of ShacTac_User_Interface but now after I updated it server won't accept it and I have to turn it off. Is it a mistake or should I wait for server to be updated with this version of ShacTac?

(If this is wrong topic then I apologise)

Hey guys, having this problem, I can update the whole repo countless times, I still get this thing... Is this normal behaviour? It's just a useless file, but still.

Untitled.png

37 minutes ago, Cellhawk said:

Hey guys, having this problem, I can update the whole repo countless times, I still get this thing... Is this normal behaviour? It's just a useless file, but still.

Untitled.png

Hi cellhawk i just checked the repo and the file is there strange it wont download for you  it should not be a issue to ignore it and you should be able to play normal 

Greetz< 

Sozio

The file is obviously non-essential, yes, but it's still some kind of bug.

Turned off the computer before work, maybe the restart will help. Hope it won't happen with any essential files in the future.

Cheers Sozio

The file is obviously non-essential, yes, but it's still some kind of bug.

Turned off the computer before work, maybe the restart will help. Hope it won't happen with any essential files in the future.

Cheers Sozio

Usually it fixes itself after a period of time so if you try again today it might work.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

When i downloaded all 26GB of mods on Arma3sync i noticed i don't have a few of the mods from the video, including alive or ACRE 2, are they not used on the server anymore or is my download messed up? if so how can i fix it?

On 11/2/2016 at 6:51 AM, Cellhawk said:

Untitled.png

I was having the exact same issue; I ended up downloading the RHS pack separately and adding it in manually. 

I'm now having A3sync launch arma to the vanilla launcher; trying to launch from there leads to an instant-crash :(

https://i.gyazo.com/8439ef920b241d2c42805b7d93272238.png

Still unable to join the server due to "BattlEye: Client not responding". Anyone with any ideas that aren't reinstalling Arma/BE/Repo, changing the "2 1 <params>" to "0 1 <params>" (or removing the parameters altogether), disabling my antivirus, or restarting my PC/router, please let me know.

13 hours ago, Fraggloid said:

Still unable to join the server due to "BattlEye: Client not responding". Anyone with any ideas that aren't reinstalling Arma/BE/Repo, changing the "2 1 <params>" to "0 1 <params>" (or removing the parameters altogether), disabling my antivirus, or restarting my PC/router, please let me know.

Are you using WiFi?

1 hour ago, PERO said:

Are you using WiFi?

No

14 hours ago, Colsta said:

Not even after today's Arma update?

No

Managed to join last night with Kieran's help, by joining his hosted version of the mission first. I'm unable to duplicate that alone, though.