Josh

[HOW TO] Install the AhoyWorld Enhanced (and Public!) mods + Install TFAR

Guest DomoTheRussian

Hello AhoyWorld. I'm having this problem for few months now and I was trying to ask around and look around forums but I have found nothing, so I finally decided to post in this topic in order to seek help with my issue. Here's the problem: When I try to add your repositories I get the error shown on screenshow below. What can I do in order to fix it? I've used your Play WithSix collections, but they became obsolete and as you can see I can't use Arma3Sync curently with your servers.

PLEASE HELP!

QeBp7J5.png

That's odd, the URL works fine for me.

Maybe the server was down when you tried it. Have you tried it again recently? Make sure you don't have any extra spaces in the URL either.

That's odd, the URL works fine for me.

Maybe the server was down when you tried it. Have you tried it again recently? Make sure you don't have any extra spaces in the URL either.

URL works for me as well, checked it just now. Do you start ArmA3Sync as admin? Isn't your antivirus or any other soft blocking ArmA3Sync?

nqLDkLF.png

Tried again. Basically, the same thing, compatabilty mode with windows 7, launched as admin. Nothing helps so far :( Even disabled my anti-virtus with firewall COMEPLETELY

P.S Previous post made on accident as guest, sorry

That error looks like it doesn't have access, which is administrator rights issue probably, but you're running it as an admin... Try to reinstalling the Sync? Other than that, no more ideas what the issue might be.

That error looks like it doesn't have access, which is administrator rights issue probably, but you're running it as an admin... Try to reinstalling the Sync? Other than that, no more ideas what the issue might be.

Did it... Nope. Nothing helps.

Update Java.

dont run in compatability mode, this could be causing it to look for admin perms that are not there in the windows version you are running.

Didn't helped absolutely the same thing.

Didn't helped absolutely the same thing.

hey bud, maybe you could contact me on teamspeak over the weekend and we can try get this figured out for you. I've tried googling the issue but no results.

But i'd be more than happy to try help you out?

Hey Guys wondering if anyone might be able help. I have downloaded all the files from repo via ARMA3sync and set up teamspeak. now i can load up EU3 pick a slot but then it freezes half way through the load screen for Gauntlet and i have to reset as just hangs there. i have verified my files for Arma and everything`s fine . Any help would be much appreciated :)

Are you sure it freezes? It's quite a bit to load, so it might be your computer running slowly. I'd see no other solution other than upgrading your machine.

yeah waskey, when i load in for the first time it takes sometimes up to 10 minutes and i am running an SSD with a high end CPU. your machine will not have an affect its the server creating your loadout and making sure that your connected properly, it can take a while especially if the server is loading a new map also. 

just need to wait it out and it will be fine. 

Hey Guys wondering if anyone might be able help. I have downloaded all the files from repo via ARMA3sync and set up teamspeak. now i can load up EU3 pick a slot but then it freezes half way through the load screen for Gauntlet and i have to reset as just hangs there. i have verified my files for Arma and everything`s fine . Any help would be much appreciated :)

Hopefully its now all sorted :)

Hey guys! I have a SUGGESTION for a new map on EU3. I am bored of Chenaurus , Takistan, Altis and ecc... I found this gigantic map that is the Australian Island map that is really big. If you don't want to add it it is ok don't forget that this is a suggestion. If you are going to add it  if the OP is far away from the spawn I think a C130 or a C17 is mandatory because this is a big big map. If you want to check it out i will leave the link. I did not make this map. At least check it out before judging it.

Link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28882

Please Reply if you are or aren't going to use it. :-)

Im currently setting up a server for me and friends

How do i enable that people can join with all their Mods? Like you did that with the EU1 and EU2?

Guest Mitchell

So question the ace 2 plugin isnt showing up on ts3 and im really confused right now can anyone help me out here?

So question the ace 2 plugin isnt showing up on ts3 and im really confused right now can anyone help me out here?
You need to use the ACRE 2 installer on arma 3 sync and this will install ACRE into your teamspeak plugins

If you did what GhostDragon suggested, make sure you're launching the right version of TS where it installed to.

So if you installed the 64 bit version of ACRE2, launching the 32 bit version of Teamspeak would (rightfully) show no plugin installed.