Josh

[HOW TO] Install the AhoyWorld Enhanced (and Public!) mods + Install TFAR

You followed the guide right (1st post of this thread)? Check all the different tabs and check that they follow the guide.

It is still not working! Should we talk (no private e-mails or any threads) to an Admin or someone that can really know and fix this problem? (do not think you were not doing a great job! You helped me so much... Just did not get my problem fixed.)

I suggest you hop onto TS sometime and try to find a Field Ambassador, EU3 Moderator, AW Admin, or Core Staff by that order. They can probably help you much more easily than over a forum.

That said, I'd willingly bet that most people in AW would try to help you if you asked. If you see people in the "Setup" room on Teamspeak you can also ask for help there, as they're usually regular players from EU3.

First and foremost I would actually suggest not downloading the RHS & CUP mods from the repo.  For me, it's faster to download them from their own sites, and that's probably 80% of the total size of MODs, anyway:

RHS - http://www.rhsmods.org/

CUP - http://cup-arma3.org/

Just make sure you copy and paste the downloaded files into the folders that Arma3Sync is expecting, and it will count those as successfully downloaded.

Otherwise - I can't imagine why you're having errors downloading from the repo.

-R

How and where do I do thea? I have no clue.

I'd recommend re-reading the guide or watching the video tutorial as it sounds like you've missed some important info.

When I installed recently I had the guide open and followed the video, pausing at each stage and making the changes, worked well.

Regards, Alex.

I suggest you hop onto TS sometime and try to find a Field Ambassador, EU3 Moderator, AW Admin, or Core Staff by that order. They can probably help you much more easily than over a forum.

That said, I'd willingly bet that most people in AW would try to help you if you asked. If you see people in the "Setup" room on Teamspeak you can also ask for help there, as they're usually regular players from EU3.

I have one problem with that. How do I join the ts server EU3 if I dont know the password?

I have one problem with that. How do I join the ts server EU3 if I dont know the password?

Read the EU3 Rules and Guidelines post, specifically Rule 19. But there's no point in going to that channel as that is for in-game only. Just join the setup room as most people will go there before joining EU3.

First and foremost I would actually suggest not downloading the RHS & CUP mods from the repo.  For me, it's faster to download them from their own sites, and that's probably 80% of the total size of MODs, anyway:

RHS - http://www.rhsmods.org/

CUP - http://cup-arma3.org/

Just make sure you copy and paste the downloaded files into the folders that Arma3Sync is expecting, and it will count those as successfully downloaded.

Otherwise - I can't imagine why you're having errors downloading from the repo.

-R

Thanks Dude now I have two awesome mods though the other addons are still red with warning triangles next to them. Also there are still "a lot of files to update" according to what it says.

Sorry to ask... Do we need to have the task force radio addon because for some reason it did not download and it is not on the repository. Do we really need it to play in the EU3? Is it mandatory?

No, we switched out TFAR. You need ACRE2 instead, which comes with the download. Just use the Arma3Sync Installer for it.

Hi Guys,

This may sound stupid. I have fully downloaded the add-ons on repository but I cannot find ACRE2 when I was following the guide to install it. Below is a screen capture of my A3SYNC.

23675050294_e17a7e870f_b.jpg

Edited by fir_nev

Wrong repository. You have official addons repository open, which is pack of optional addons for EU#1 & EU#2 only. You need modded addons repository for EU#3, which contains ACRE2 and much much more addons than the official one.

It should look like this:

NyEevsX.png

xZB1eJH.png

Wrong repository. You have official addons repository open, which is pack of optional addons for EU#1 & EU#2 only. You need modded addons repository for EU#3, which contains ACRE2 and much much more addons than the official one.

It should look like this:

NyEevsX.png

xZB1eJH.png

I believe you downloaded the EU1 allowed mods, and not the EU3 mods. Check if the link to the repository is correct.

Ah! No wonder. I was wondering why the guide keeps saying "Modded". Selective reading.

Thank you. Will try again.

Edit: Now, I have the second screen capture. I will download them in the evening local time.

Thanks for the assistance once again, @ Cellhawk.

Edited by fir_nev

Hey guys! I have a question. After 2-3 day mod update for EU3 I can't join it because I am missing a few mods that in the repository there is not. What should I do?

Hey guys! I have a question. After 2-3 day mod update for EU3 I can't join it because I am missing a few mods that in the repository there is not. What should I do?

Contact me on ts and i'll try to help you.

There was an update.. I made sure all are updated and played EU3.. Man... Brings me back to my recruit days in BMT.

Everything working for you now?