Josh

[HOW TO] Install the AhoyWorld Enhanced (and Public!) mods + Install TFAR

Yeah, thanks, I was an idiot and I didn't pay attention. I am, however, still having problems with Taskforce Radio. After I finished installing it (correctly), I started up arma. However, it said that the settings file was missing. I assumed I must have missed a file, so I reinstalled it twice, following both the video and the text, but both times, it came up with a message saying: Include file userconfig\task_force_radio\radio_settings.hpp not found

Have you ran the TFAR installer through Arma3Sync? That should do it.

Guest Trips

Yes, I used the installer both times. I looked inside TFAR's userconfig files, and the setting.hpp is there. I have no idea why it's doing this

Guest Trips

I've followed the video from step to step, yet each time, it just doesn't work

I have a question, what sound mod is used by server? i wander can i disable him, because, i always get to options screen when im at the base, to low the sound to 10 - 5 %, and when i get to AO i go again to option screen to make sound louder...this is so annoyng...

The server is not using any sound mod 

Sound is done locally on your pc

So you can disable them all 

If you have installed all the sound mods from the Official reppo you will get issue's  you only should use 1 off them 

I instaled mods with Arma sync... as I undesrtand the is a sound mode too in repository... Hely sounds difrent from vanilla...or its a default sound of US and Russian forces

Guest Cpl Honkonen

I'm just wondering why some of the mods are outdated versions on pw6. Is it on purpose or what?

Guest Cpl Honkonen

Why is it not updated? I don't wan't to get yet another thingy. Got already nuf of them.

Why is it not updated? I don't wan't to get yet another thingy. Got already nuf of them.

We use custom keys (due to some mods not having the proper ones) and unfortunately pws wont allow us to do that. So Arma3sync is our primary and only repo.

Hey, not sure if this has been addressed or not, but I am trying to install it and I am coming up with an error. I'm getting to the part where I'm entering the repository. I hit import and it comes up with "Url is not reachable!" where it would say it is connected. I checked to make sure it is put in correctly, no spaces or anything. Any idea what is wrong? I did everything up until that point in the video

Guest Adroxa

I have a problem joining the servers, im trying to join the modded server and i only get errors about battleeye, please help!

Guest Adroxa

I have a problem joining the servers, im trying to join the modded server and i only get errors about battleeye, please help!

In arma3sync goto Launcher options -> Arma3 executable location -> browse to your game directory in steam and select the Arma3battleeye.exe 

Then in additional paramaters add "2 1" minus the quotes.

In arma3sync goto Launcher options -> Arma3 executable location -> browse to your game directory in steam and select the Arma3battleeye.exe 

Then in additional paramaters add "2 1" minus the quotes.

What is "2 1" for? 

Various other guides I saw said to use "0 1" and it works fine.

What is "2 1" for? 

Various other guides I saw said to use "0 1" and it works fine.

the 2 1 makes sure that battleye connects to its servers and checks for updates. And if there are any, if will download them. 0 1 does not do this.

I find if 2 1 doesn't work, then 0 1 will - I've switched back and forth from time to time.  Mostly it depends on whether the battleye server is in a good mood or not.

I find if 2 1 doesn't work, then 0 1 will - I've switched back and forth from time to time.  Mostly it depends on whether the battleye server is in a good mood or not.

I've never had an issue with 2 1 myself. As sheep said the 2 is better as it forces it to check for updates before launching the game. Instead of during.

This is a simple guide on how to download our ALLOWED addons and the MODDED server addons.

Allowed addons will work on all our ArmA3 servers (EU#1, #2 and #3).

Modded server addons will ONLY work on EU#3.

First of all Download & Install ArmA3Sync

VIDEO GUIDE: 

Then follow this guide:

Setting up Arma3Sync:

1. Start Arma3Sync

2. Set your arma3.exe and hit "OK". (F.ex. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe)

3. Go to the "Addon Options"-tab.

4. Click the butadd.png button to set your "Addon Search Directory".

5. Select your Arma 3 folder. (F.ex. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3)

6. Set your preferred options under the "Launcher Options"-tab

Setting up the ALLOWED/MODDED repository(For this guide we will be using modded but it is just the same for allowed as you'll see):

1. Go to the "Repositories"-tab

2. Click the butadd.png button on the right side to add a new repository.

3. In the new window, paste ftp://repo.ahoyworld.co.uk/modded/.a3s/autoconfig in the "Public auto-config url". Or if you only want the Official addons use this url: ftp://repo.ahoyworld.co.uk/official/.a3s/autoconfig (Set up a separate repo per URL).

4. Click "Import" and "Ok"

5. Tick the "Notify"-button.

6. Click conect.png to connect to the new repository.

7. Once connected, hit checkyes.png to check for addons.

8. When "Check for Addons" is Finished, select all available mods in the "Repository content"-box.

9. Make sure that "Default destination folder" is set to your Arma 3-folder.

10. Click the dl.png button to start downloading the mods.

When prompted with "Download is finished":

1. Close the "Ahoyworld Modded/Official"-tab

2. Go to the "Addons"-tab

3. Click "Modsets"

4. Select "Ahoyworld Modded/Official" Depending on the one you want.

5. Tick off your new group.

Setting up T.F.A.R

**NOTE: Do not have TeamSpeak 3 open during this part.**

To install TFAR follow this method:

TFAR:

1. Go to "Tools" drop-down menu and select TFAR Installer.

Ex.

tfarinstall.png

2. Setup all the paths (example below) and click proceed.

tfarinstall.png

Once the TeamSpeak plugin is installed, make sure that you enable it. In TeamSpeak go to Settings->Plugins to enable it.

Okay, so the auto installer seems to be causing problems installing the userconfig folder. So after you've done the above do the following:

1. Browse to the mod's installation directory. (F.ex. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@task_force_radio)

2. Open the arma 3 folder and then the userconfig folder and copy (Ctrl+C) the file within it.

3. Browse to your ArmA3 installation directory. (F.ex. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3)

4. Locate "userconfig" and create a folder within it called "task_force_radio". Then paste the file inside of it.

That is it, you should be ready to start playing!

Remember to run TeamSpeak 3 as administrator

For more info on TFAR visit: http://radio.task-force.ru/en/

And then you're set to go! If you've any questions feel free to ask but this should be pretty simple!

When prompted with "Download is finished":

STEP 5: ( I don't see where it is )

I mean STEP 3