Slots for

Zafirh

Question

Hi,

I'm a donator, and i'm ok with suporting you guys, you do a great job with the I&A serveur. But I have to admit that I'd like to have some advantage in game.

As a quite good pilot, I'd like to know if you guys could create 1 or 2 reserved slot as pilots ? I think that could make people become donator don't you think ?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
See you on the battlefield !

Oh and i'm sorry about the tittle, it was supposed to be : Slots for donator

7 answers to this question

I believe that our current management will not see any sort of 'reserved' slots in I&A, for reliable pilots, ahoy+ subscribers or otherwise.

thanks for your answer, that's too bad because sometimes, with 4 pilots connected you have : 1 AFK, 1 who really doesn't know how to fly, and only 2 who do the job. With reserved slot, you could be sure ( more or less ) that the job would be done :/

As someone who never flies, this is something i think needs some kind of solution. Currently as stated above its rare we get more than 2 pilots who wont just smash into the ground on takeoff. It took me 5 attempts to get further than the end of the runway the other day. As someone who plays squad lead and tries to get a squad together everytime i play i usually comandeer a pilot as my personal squad transport, much to everyone who doesnt want to squad ups annoyance, the pilot usually prefers working with squads who know what they are doing so end up hanging around for them. I dont agree that reserved slots are the answer but i can say removing the sometimes half hour/hour (not exagerating) long waits to get into the fight would be a huge incentive for me to keep playing here (dont know about anyone else).

My 2 cents...

As someone who never flies, this is something i think needs some kind of solution. Currently as stated above its rare we get more than 2 pilots who wont just smash into the ground on takeoff. It took me 5 attempts to get further than the end of the runway the other day. As someone who plays squad lead and tries to get a squad together everytime i play i usually comandeer a pilot as my personal squad transport, much to everyone who doesnt want to squad ups annoyance, the pilot usually prefers working with squads who know what they are doing so end up hanging around for them. I dont agree that reserved slots are the answer but i can say removing the sometimes half hour/hour (not exagerating) long waits to get into the fight would be a huge incentive for me to keep playing here (dont know about anyone else).

My 2 cents...

I agree that sometimes the wait time for helicopters can be long. But in my year and a half at Ahoyworld I've never experienced an hour wait. As always if pilots arn't doing there job properly contact an admin and we will start removing them. 

Ill admit the hour was once and it turned out to be quite a funny hour so yeah scratch that. Thinking more about the problem i think Josh has nailed the issue people just seem unwilling to go on TS and let someone know. To to this end i do solemnly swear that if i am online and pilots/anyone is being a pleb i will do my bit and let admins know. :)

Josh is right, many of the problems are due to an unwillingness for people to come on TS and actually poke us with a problem they'd like us to sort out. They tend to whine about it in chat, but don't do much else when it's pretty easy to fix.