squadding up

Skullywag

This is me trying a different approach to getting a squad together. As im having issues right now doing so ingame. I have to believe that the more dedicated ahoy players use the forums.

I class myself as a pretty good squad lead and have been playing the role pretty much exclusively while on ahoy servers. (Some of you may know of bravo squad..)

Im looking for people willing to take direction but also willing to try new things as i try to improve my skills as a squad lead, in the same vein id hope that by doing this squad members gain in skill and experience also.

So ill be on from 10pm tonight (uk time) for about 3 hours. chuck yer name down in here just so i know if theres interest amd hopefully ill see you in game.

Im going to chuck a message to all standing BRAVO members to see if I can get some of the more experienced members on as well.

This is me trying a different approach to getting a squad together. As im having issues right now doing so ingame. I have to believe that the more dedicated ahoy players use the forums.

I class myself as a pretty good squad lead and have been playing the role pretty much exclusively while on ahoy servers. (Some of you may know of bravo squad..)

Im looking for people willing to take direction but also willing to try new things as i try to improve my skills as a squad lead, in the same vein id hope that by doing this squad members gain in skill and experience also.

So ill be on from 10pm tonight (uk time) for about 3 hours. chuck yer name down in here just so i know if theres interest amd hopefully ill see you in game.

Im going to chuck a message to all standing BRAVO members to see if I can get some of the more experienced members on as well.

Hey, man! I would consider myself a decent player, though I'm better at obey orders than actually giving them. I'd like a more tactical squad experience, I'll hopefully see you online! :D IGN: Warg OR Shadow (I have one old profile (Shadow) that I used to have but created a new one (Warg) to match the name on the forums, my Arma mixes these together though, so I don't know which will work... xD)