Modded Server

BACONMOP

Ohh I agree, I have played around with them a lot myself and loved them! However the point I made still stands.

Might be more likely to be included if you can find a decent standalone Blackhawk mod/port though. This 300mb pack seems a bit OTT for the sake of maybe using 2 of the models.

If you're going to play on a modded server you commit yourself to downloading, if you say you want to play on a mod server but are too weary of file sizes then your heart isn't really in it. Just my opinion of course, I don't handle the mods.

Ohh I agree, I have played around with them a lot myself and loved them! However the point I made still stands.

Might be more likely to be included if you can find a decent standalone Blackhawk mod/port though. This 300mb pack seems a bit OTT for the sake of maybe using 2 of the models.

Too...... many launch parameters......brain ......overloading!

Ok, I seem to have found a blackhawks only mod:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16253

Not tested though, the mod is really old and could be buggy. The HAFM helis are updated for the latest arma release.

The UH60 mod does work but needs All in Arma (16gb) but the models fly with A2 physics and don't feel right 

it would need a proper port by the author to make it work properly 

The HAFM helis updated mod has some flight characteristic issues at the moment so not likely we'll use just yet 

I think it is bad idea Dildor because you need to do some amount of work to make old ARMA mods compatible/working with ARMA 3.

Yeah HAFM's mod is the only one hotfixed for latest arma build. And it comes with other choppers too. That's why i suggested it.

We are aware of the update but thanks for posting :)

On my own point, I would like to suggest the Trixie Launcher Pack which features a SMAW and a Javelin. Along with this there is a mod which enables "Top down launcher mode", this is intended for the Titan but has been applied to the Javelin.

Trixie Launchers: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25992

Top Down: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25972

We are aware of the update but thanks for posting :)

On my own point, I would like to suggest the Trixie Launcher Pack which features a SMAW and a Javelin. Along with this there is a mod which enables "Top down launcher mode", this is intended for the Titan but has been applied to the Javelin.

Trixie Launchers: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25992

Top Down: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25972

sweet, we need this ASAP, too many times damned enemy armor escape behind the terrain

Well I don't plan on removing the sti launchers in favor of Trixie's launchers because sti adds several launchers not in trixie's. I will look into adding it later in the week. As for masi weapons I will update the pack to include the most recent updates from all of the mods later in the week, unless another admin wants to do it for me as I am out of town.

Well I don't plan on removing the sti launchers in favor of Trixie's launchers because sti adds several launchers not in trixie's. I will look into adding it later in the week. As for masi weapons I will update the pack to include the most recent updates from all of the mods later in the week, unless another admin wants to do it for me as I am out of town.

I'm with Danny on this i'd like to see trixie plus top down involved. When you're back in town in let you know a few things :)

I've got a small issue, I've downloaded the mods (including the two not included, plus the hotfix for the sound for massi's pack) and when I try to join the modded server it just pops me back to the lobby without any errors.

I've got a small issue, I've downloaded the mods (including the two not included, plus the hotfix for the sound for massi's pack) and when I try to join the modded server it just pops me back to the lobby without any errors.

It usually just says 'session lost' for me when there is a addon mismatch thingy.

What version of CBA you have? (im using RC2 and it's working fine).

hi guys, my first post!

anyway, I also got the same problem when I try to join the modded server, kicks me back to the main menu.

yesterday everything was fine. maybe I got banned? :( 

in game name: UH

hi guys, my first post!

anyway, I also got the same problem when I try to join the modded server, kicks me back to the main menu.

Have you updated your mods? We added two new mods today: @task_force_radio and @Trixielaunchers

hi guys, my first post!

Most likely you are just missing and addon or have something old. Task Force Radio and Trixies lauchers were added at some point since last night. So check that you have all the addons required on the server(with ArmaSync that Josh mentioned above for example).

NOTICE: I see there has been an update to Massi's NATO weapon pack. As far as I am aware the version on the server has not been updated yet so please do not update your version until it is. 

Thats why it is smart to always use our arma3sync repository, you will than only get the update when we have updated the server.

In some cases we might not even want a certain new update to a specific mod on the server, and deliberately keep running an old version instead.

Thats why it is smart to always use our arma3sync repository, you will than only get the update when we have updated the server.

In some cases we might not even want a certain new update to a specific mod on the server, and deliberately keep running an old version instead.

http://imgur.com/yct16sE'>About that.. The program/the repo seems to have one of those days..