Grant/KingGsterUK

KingGsterUK

Hi all, great to be hear! I've been playing video games for a long time now, very early 90's. One of the first games I remember playing is Advanced Pinball Simulator on the ZX Spectrum. I've been a sucker for games ever since.

What I enjoy doing in my spare time:

Some of my later, unprofessional interests in gaming have been learning to model/texture/animate in 3DS Max & Photoshop, modding TES: IV Oblivion, Learning the basics of VB.Net and XNA to make a VERY simple game engine and most recently, Mission Making and Scripting for Arma 3. Although I'm no stranger to Bohemia Interactive's past video games, Arma 3 is the one that I'm making a considerable effort to learn the scripting language of.

My favourite games:

My taste in games is wide open, I enjoy all genres when they are well made. A couple of examples of some of my favourite games are:

Planescape: Torment,

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind,

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis,

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun,

Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun,

Polulous 3: The Beginning,

Kerbal Space Program.

And with that, I'll say goodbye.

See you around folks.

welcome aboard. You seem to have a bunch of stuff in your resume that I also do. Was a mechanic for 12 years, 17 if you count the times wrenched with my pops growing up. I went to college for graphic design and animation, which I used 3ds Max and Photoshop, as well as a bunch of others for. Glad to have you stop, hope you enjoy yourself.