Problemas, issues.

ecotero

Hello,

First im spanish and i cant explain the same talking in english than spanish, so first im gonna writte all the issue in spanish, for maybe an admin can.

Hola, hace algunas semanas estaba jugando en el servidor, como tantas otras veces. Estaba esperando con un tanque en la zona de aterrizaje a que me recogiera y me llevara al objetivo, y como estaba aburrido me puse a hacer circulos alrededor de un soldado que resulto ser Danne. El hizo desaparecer el tanke. Cuando intentaba cogerlo otra vez el volvia a hacerlo desaparecer. Dada la situacion le atropellere antes de que pudiera ejecutar el script otra vez.. Su respuesta fue dejar congelado mi personaje y el desactivar el raton. por lo que ni podia moverme ni salir. Desde ese momento, y tras varias reinstalaciones el juego no funciona, el raton esta desactivado en este juego por lo que no se puede jugar. Hoy cuando intente volver a jugar me encontre con la misma situacion porlo que con el teclado me meti al servidor y dije esto. Me banearon por troll, 

Weeks ago i was playing in this sever. I was wainting with the tank in the aircraft waiting for heli pick up. I started driving zeros around a guy who finally was Danne. He make disapear the tank. I get another one and he did it again two times more. Finally i run over him trying to stop him script. His answer was freeze my player and desactivate the mouse. I had to reinstall for keep playing but mouse still didnt work(only in this game). I dont think this is casuality. Today, angry with the situation get into server with the keyboard and talk to him to repair it. He call me troll and ban me. Repair it now. 

So you came on the server (weeks ago) tk'd an admin after you were roaming around the helipad in a tank given several warnings to stop. Then you claim that a respected admin somehow hacked your game and your mouse? You didn't bring it up on the forums but decided to wait a while.

Then today you come on the server under a different name and get quite abusive with danne.

After trying in vain to talk with you i banned you.

Below you will find some of what you said.

Firstly Tking is not permitted on our servers, secondly danne did not hack your game and mouse.
Lastly you do not come on and accuse us of hacking and talking to admins in the manner in which you did.

If you have any proof of anything please share it. 

[2014-06-23 | 22:26:32]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: danne
[2014-06-23 | 22:26:43]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: you fucked my game, you fucked my computer
[2014-06-23 | 22:26:48]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: you are a hacker
[2014-06-23 | 22:27:08]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: repair it or i start legal actions against you and ahoy world
[2014-06-23 | 22:27:51]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: reading my name you will think im a troll
[2014-06-23 | 22:28:01]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: but im talking seriusly
[2014-06-23 | 22:28:10]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: what you did is ilegal
[2014-06-23 | 22:28:26]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: repair it or i star legal actions
[2014-06-23 | 22:29:23]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: give em the contact of ahoy world, couse i cant start a forum and there is no contact website
[2014-06-23 | 22:29:35]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: and answer fucking cobar
[2014-06-23 | 22:30:05]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: im not a silly boy who u can troll
[2014-06-23 | 22:30:35]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: DANNE
[2014-06-23 | 22:33:07]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: ive played here more than 250 hours
[2014-06-23 | 22:33:50]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: danne hacked my game
[2014-06-23 | 22:34:51]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: he  freeze me on the game and my mouse stop runing

[2014-06-23 | 22:40:35]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: im not liying

[2014-06-23 | 22:41:27]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: you freeze my game and hacked my mouse, since the second you freeze me stop running in thi sgame
[2014-06-23 | 22:41:43]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: just give me a contact 
[2014-06-23 | 22:41:46]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: and i leave

[2014-06-23 | 22:42:00]  RCon admin #4: (Global) [Zisso] www.ahoyworld.co.uk
[2014-06-23 | 22:42:13]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: there is no suport email contact?

[2014-06-23 | 22:42:56]  Banned VPutin is over 9000 from the server! (GUID)
[2014-06-23 | 22:43:34]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: nah, i get a ban for saying that your andmin hacked my game
[2014-06-23 | 22:43:36]  (Group) VPutin is over 9000: nice

Also your post is not in the correct section or in the correct format so you will still have to fill in a ban appeal in the appropriate section.

Half you said is lie.

So you came on the server (weeks ago) tk'd an admin after you were roaming around the helipad in a tank given several warnings to stop.

No warnings for stop, he make disapear the vehicle  first when i was runing and then when i try to pick. So i kill him to stop fuking.

Then you claim that a respected admin somehow hacked your game and your mouse? You didn't bring it up on the forums but decided to wait a while.

not waiting , trying to repair it.

Then today you come on the server under a different name and get quite abusive with danne.

Not different name, the default name i had in arma 3, couse the mouse how i said dont work in this game since this moment.

After trying in vain to talk with you i banned you.

When did you try to talk with me? i was shouting there looking the way for talking with an admin. As yyou can see im talking with you out of server as i wanted, but this website has no email contact

Below you will find some of what you said.

Firstly Tking is not permitted on our servers, secondly danne did not hack your game and mouse.

so you cant tk but admins can hack and glich. good

Lastly you do not come on and accuse us of hacking and talking to admins in the manner in which you did.

You did, and you cant do it, so i request you to repair it. I not lieying. i spented much many hours in this sever and saw several times, server fucked, people hacking and admin kicking. i know what you did. Its easy to put an script being an admin

If you have any proof of anything please share it. 

Just what i said, i request my ban shouting like that, but repair the script you put in my pc.

Ah, in any moment i said that i uses diferent name, so i see that you remember the incident.

My patience is beginning to wane. 

1. The vehicle you were in suddenly disappeared? Maybe that might be an indicator that what you were doing wasn't acceptable?

2. You purposefully drove over the admin in question. What servers do you play on where that sort of behaviour is acceptable? 

3. You have continually used abusive language on our servers and on our forums,

4. You claim you were hacked but you have no evidence added to the fact you seem to have issues plugging in a mouse I can take for granted that you are not the most technically gifted.

5. I tried to engage with you in chat in the game but all you did was get abusive.

6. What script that was supposedly used to hack your mouse?

7. What is this magical script you speak of you keep mentioning it yet you can't provide any details?

8. You claim that you have spent 250 hours on our servers yet none of the admins I spoke to had any recollection of you.

9. Your mouse issues have nothing to do with us so you can try and fix it, come back and apologise to everyone involved or you can go on being angry at your imaginary script, but either way you'll still need to go through the ban appeal process if you every want to be considered to be allowed to play on our servers.

the problem is not to play in aw or not. the problem is that since this moment magically my mouse dont run in all arma 3. I apologise about my language, but i keep saying the same, ive spent many hours and saw many people hacking server and other players, how many times did you see in your screen. "your server has been fucked". In alpha times was every hour. Do you really think that driving zeros waiting pick up is the worst actitude? ive seen war tks at base, people running over helis at base and admin did anything. I dont really mind if you belive if i ve played 250 300 or 500h, exactly ive played 278 qnd most of them in your server, but the question is that ive spent many hours playing and know that this shit happen. There was anoother guy with Danne, dont know his name, maybe was him, but anyway they were friends.

And of course they dont knwo Vputin is over 9000, ive play with many profiles before and never used mic, im just a random guy, but half of your server are random guys dont forget . dont want your unban, i want you repair what he did. I asked for an email contact for not talk this public, but you only said talk in forum.  You dont repair it? ok, but at least pleaple know that in this server admin hack you if you dont act like a dog with him. You can kick, you can ban, but you cant hack. thats ilegal.

Hi there, this topic is locked but I'll reply, to give you another perspective.

You experienced an admin defending the base from would-be helicopter teamkillers. If somebody is performing strange dances in tanks at base our team of admins have experience in recognising suspicious behaviour and so will act to defend the server. He may remove your tank, if you carry on he may do a number of other things to warn you, thjus giving you 2 or 3 chances to stay, but if you push the boundary too far you WILL be banned, and  that is what has happened here.

I'm afraid legal proceedings would prove fruitless as your system was not hacked, you chose to join our server freely, Imagine telling a civil judge "I was driving tanks around at the base and then it vanished"

To close, others have apologised for greater offences and been granted a ban appeal so they can play again, however as you are threatening our staff and community I'm thinking it would be best to part ways. This topic will remain locked.