Hi, Lone Here

Lone

Hi, I'm Lone. I Joined ahoy world after discovering your Arma 3 Invade and Annex server, If you play, you may have seen em around as I like to lead squads and complete objectives in an interesting way (Diving, Air-dropping, sometimes both at the same time).

Anyway I like to play large tactical multiplayer games like Arma and Planetside (being a high ranking officer of the Vanu outfit PTMC on Cobalt) and sometimes I'll throw a bit of co-op in there like minecraft.

So yea that's me, I hope to see you on the battlefield.

Lone

Welcome Lone!

Don't forget to play with us on teamspeak too! We love running squads through it! And it'd be nice to have some more squad leaders!

I look forward to playing with you on the field! :)

oohhh a PS2 player! I tried to get into PS2. I had tons of friends that did and I did a short stint with The Vindicators but I fell out of the game for awhile. I've been wanting to get back into it for some time but all my friends have already quit playing.

Anyway, welcome to AhoyWorld!

You'd be welcome to join PTMC, We're a 200+ player vanu outfit on the server cobalt, its a-bit dead at the moment unfortunately with only ghost-caps and farms but the Hossin release will likely bring players back.