The new Rainbow Six

kennychr

the player's perspective was so bad, needs to ?buy aim

Looks good though! I'd like it to be a bit like the old six in that you could have 3 fire times breaching at the same time but i don't think that'l happen.

I think ill keep an eye on this one! :)

It has potential but it seems like the scrubs are influencing it too much to be like COD, and not the old rainbow 6's or SWAT

I speculate they will add hardcore mode just to satisfy the rainbowsix fans.

It has potential but it seems like the scrubs are influencing it too much to be like COD, and not the old rainbow 6's or SWAT

Hoax, If CoD players would switch to this, they would go insane. I mean, most CoD players do not understand the word "Destruction" because they've never seen it.They are It is as simple as that.

and other than that, the release date was 2015. So they have at least 6 more months to make something of it.

And coddies ate probably gonna be occupied with COD: lazorw4rf4r3(adv.warfare).

This has some potential, ot looks like it doesnt take too much to die, the only thing that i kinda reacted on was that one of the hostage takers went outside and killed the sniper, wouldnt the house be surrounded by other policemen than just this team...

And coddies ate probably gonna be occupied with COD: lazorw4rf4r3(adv.warfare).

This has some potential, ot looks like it doesnt take too much to die, the only thing that i kinda reacted on was that one of the hostage takers went outside and killed the sniper, wouldnt the house be surrounded by other policemen than just this team...

I was wondering the samething. There should definitely be several AI controlled police officers surrounding the building in the event of terrorists going outside.