Arma 3 DLCs coming

kennychr

They'll probably use Raven's Lifter mod and Shac Tacs extended Lb add on tweak them a bit, breaking them a bit and then adding to the game looking for praise for their awesomeness, also I have a serious feeling of deja vu writing this post :/ :D

shack tacks LB mod doesnt work in arma 3, as it uses attachTo and some cba-scripting, trust me i have tried modifying in to work in a3, but the problems is still the attachTo command that breaks the controls etc. when used. Altho i expect more when it comes to slinging than just som rope-like poles that is between the heli and slinged object.

I would like to see inertia and stuff so that if you go 150km\h+ and do a full stopp suddenly the load could swing up into the chopper.

Not sure but I think the pole ropes were the default in TOH and everyone just imported them back and forward to the 2 Armas because they were missing.

Would be nice if they do pull their finger out and give us actual ropes with physics and movement of loads under the helo will make flying a bit more of a challenge,

I know the original MH47E A2 mod the sling loads pivoted at the contact points on the helo and item being lifted hopefully they can get it to work again in A3

what about the new map? I'm getting kinda sick of altis to be honest, its so flat and boring. and where there are woods it is usually hand in hand with 45 degree hills. not really fun if you ask me.

I'm still guessing the "new terrain" will be an island cluster in Asia in the pacific ocean. Seen the map in the campaign trailer. Also the lifting would make perfect sense if there will be multible islands and maybe even ships.

but thats just a guess

DLC is more $$$, they better be making something good! ;)

From what I've read the all dlcs will be free, and the one's that are called "expansion'' will cost money. But if the expantions brings new features, the features will mostlikely be a dlc for the people who do not have the expantion.

what about the new map? I'm getting kinda sick of altis to be honest, its so flat and boring. and where there are woods it is usually hand in hand with 45 degree hills. not really fun if you ask me.

I'm still guessing the "new terrain" will be an island cluster in Asia in the pacific ocean. Seen the map in the campaign trailer. Also the lifting would make perfect sense if there will be multible islands and maybe even ships.

but thats just a guess

From what I've read the all dlcs will be free, and the one's that are called "expansion'' will cost money. But if the expantions brings new features, the features will mostlikely be a dlc for the people who do not have the expantion.

you have been spoiled :)

altis is awesome

though I do long for more tactically exciting terrain, ie riverlands with towns and bridges, and useful woodlands. Altis' woodlands are out of the way and in strategically useless areas which are unexciting for mission building unless some serious editing is done.

There are so many roads and most of the terrain is so accessible to vehicles that there are so few choke points or incentives to follow main roads.