Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer Mod

iLLGT3

Tried the Peterbuilt mod in SP it's good and annoying at the same time, cab is well designed, and there's a million upgrades to get for it, there's an apple on the right hand side of the dash that rolls around, if you look to the right you eventually get out of the seat and climb into the bed in the back, you can drive from there too very funny, annoying bit there's a fly that sits on the dash and every so often it'll fly around and buzz into your view

Here's when I needed to move to stop myself being kicked for AFK and decided I'd just keep backing up towards raz while outside the 'no collision zone'. I decided I'd just keep going back until raz went into a blind panic. It works quite well..

esLY4Kt.jpg

Here's a bunch of pictures I took the other day in a maintenance yard with myself, Raz and sheep (I forget...)

tyCpMl5.jpg

Old vs. new

isI3PwJ.jpg

Raz with his streamline highline.

7ecHtII.jpg

N2AeyN9.jpg

zT3Umh4.jpg

m2F3VER.jpg

All of us with our construction equipment and materials.

jBGtWtq.jpg

Sheep now :)

mrK9fIv.jpg

PaBVu1X.jpg

All three together

OVYocmn.jpg

This was the abandon thread GIF I was going to make.. http://www.twitch.tv/ahoyworld/c/4229833

#post666

satan-happy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not played in a while but since a PC reinstall I've been rather smitten with DAFs for some reason, I might need a doctor. Excuse the foreign plate, it's still RHD but I think it's because I got it from a dealer 'on the continent'.

gWaFM3Y.jpg