Elder Scrolls Online General Discussion

AppleSapje

I've got the Imperial Edition and I'm going to be playing a High Elf Nightblade on the Daggerfall Covenant if any of you want to join me. Also, I most likely will not change factions either, since I really like the Daggerfall leveling zones and some of my friends will be on that faction as well.

Also, if you don't know about it, check out Esohead if your into the game, or if your deciding if you should but it or not.

I've got the Imperial Edition and I'm going to be playing a High Elf Nightblade on the Daggerfall Covenant if any of you want to join me. Also, I most likely will not change factions either, since I really like the Daggerfall leveling zones and some of my friends will be on that faction as well.

Also, if you don't know about it, check out Esohead if your into the game, or if your deciding if you should but it or not.

You can play as a High Elf on the Daggerfall Covenant? edit* you are right

Im going breton night blade 

Yeah, I'm High Elf on the Daggerfall Covenant, Nightblade, level 30 right now. Only run into a few bugs so the games been good to me. Names Madlight, add me if you want to and we can get together.

• Also I'm leveling Blacksmithing, I can make armor for you guys if you dont want to put points into it.
  • Also, I'm on the NA server