Hey!

QuadCore

I have been playing on the AW Arma server since summer.. And I thought it time to get an account on the website! So here I am.. My IGN for arma is QuadCore, and I try my hardest to get a pilot slot :) And Ill try my best to keep you alive while you fly with me.. (the only reasons I get shot down are tanks or aa.. Im not a bad pilot like that :) ) I do fly with joystick so there wont be any fast/weird movements on board my heli!

Ill do infantry if I have been pilot for a while or just want to do it for some reason....  But I love to fly when I get the chance. 

I enjoy squad infantry.. and if no ones got that running ill start it myself and get as many people as I can.. as long as its under 15. 

I really like the AW arma servers.. the people on it are nice (except when they are tking) and friendly. These are really the only servers I like on the game :).

I do have teamspeak so if you see me on there ill probably be there when im playing also.. Except right now I have the force ptt thing on and my brother is usually using the headphones with the mic.. So that will be why I cant chat/Speak if your on.. (Admin if you see this please turn it off!) 

If there is a bad pilot playing ill always replace if needed! Just tell him to leave and ill take the spot :)

If you need to know anything else just message me or ask me on arma if you see me there.

Hope to see you in my chopper at some point!

QuadCore

Welcome to the website! :D

In regards to the PTT, if it is turned on there must be a reason, but if I see you on when I'm playing in the same channel I'll turn it off and see how it goes :) Although if you say your brother uses the mic, I can't see much difference between it being on and off lol