Introduction

Kasper

Yeah, I have been on the Minecraft TS server, I just thought that you only join the server for what game you play :)

I don't want to bother anyone with Minecraft stuff while you play other game :)

Nah don't be silly, our Teamspeak conversations rarely involve any mention of computer games, they're more like a collection of words and phrases randomly picked from a party hat by a blind scholar, they are then bashed together with a hammer to fit like a jigsaw with pieces of other jigsaws in it, we then pass the result through a brothel for added innuendo and expand on the conversation by cock slapping random pages in Haynes car manuals, old novels, and the Argos catalogue. It's all very interesting really.

• 5 months later...

Nah don't be silly, our Teamspeak conversations rarely involve any mention of computer games, they're more like a collection of words and phrases randomly picked from a party hat by a blind scholar, they are then bashed together with a hammer to fit like a jigsaw with pieces of other jigsaws in it, we then pass the result through a brothel for added innuendo and expand on the conversation by cock slapping random pages in Haynes car manuals, old novels, and the Argos catalogue. It's all very interesting really.

that was AMAZING :)