6 hours ago, Stanhope said:

Like i replied 2 posts ago:

In the initPlayerLocal.sqf file you can find the following code:

//------------------- Disable Arty Computer for all but FSG
enableEngineArtillery false;
if (player isKindOf "B_support_Mort_f") then {
    enableEngineArtillery true;
};

If you want everyone to be able to use the arty computer simply delete this piece of code.

Thank you guys are awesome! Cheers

Hi all!I have few questions about Ahoy EU1 server:

1.Can you disable a enemy positions at the map?I think that will make a game more realistic.

2.Can you add HALO jump?

4.Can you add more tanks,APC-s,Helis and Jets to server?I see a lack of the them

3.Can you make Ahoy EU1 server to be a domination multiplayer mode?

14 hours ago, THE PUNISHER said:

1.Can you disable a enemy positions at the map?I think that will make a game more realistic.

This has to do with the server's difficulty settings, we could discuss changing them to remove this feature - though it would probably be a custom difficulty as going to higher difficulty levels will also do things like remove weapon crosshairs.

2.Can you add HALO jump?

Not likely to happen in this version of I&A.

3.Can you make Ahoy EU1 server to be a domination multiplayer mode?

Do you mean Player vs Player?  Also not likely in this version of I&A.

4.Can you add more tanks,APC-s,Helis and Jets to server?I see a lack of the them

As I understand it these kinds of assets become available as rewards for missions that are completed, and as new FOBs are secured as the mission progresses.

Hi,

I&A 3 doesn't use ACE revive, it uses derp_medical.  It's pretty tightly integrated into the mission, doing a number of things aside from medical operations including gear saving (so you respawn with the same stuff you died with).  You'd need to remove all includes and references to it from the mission files.

The vanilla revive system is great, but it's not a simple matter to switch it out.  Good luck!

Why does my character stays in game when I ABORT to Role selection? Normally the body will die when I abort or exit the game but not the case this time. Please anyone can clarify.

3 hours ago, Specleaf said:

Why does my character stays in game when I ABORT to Role selection? Normally the body will die when I abort or exit the game but not the case this time. Please anyone can clarify.

It's a known issue. A totally stationary AI takes your place of you disconnect from the server which is why you see them in base a lot of the time - random guys standing around with no weapons standing as if they're holding one. When logging back into the same role you will occasionally spawn back on the body you left behind, sometimes back at base. 

Hi guys, I need some guidance.

I am modifying the I&A to use RHS AFRF as the Opfor. I was able to replace the classes and groups(where applicable) successfully in the following files:

Configs\DAC_Config_Units.sqf

DAC\DAC_Config_Creator.sqf

And fn_AOenemy.sqf

It appears to be working just fine in most aspects, however, some CSAT guys and vehicles still show up along with the Russians and can´t seem to find which of all the files contains the cause.

Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Thanks in advance!

12 hours ago, BloodInTheSand said:

It's a known issue. A totally stationary AI takes your place of you disconnect from the server which is why you see them in base a lot of the time - random guys standing around with no weapons standing as if they're holding one. When logging back into the same role you will occasionally spawn back on the body you left behind, sometimes back at base. 

Is it an issue with the latest patch or with I&A3. Yes you are right about AI taking over the character once the player leave the game.

Just now, Specleaf said:

Is it an issue with the latest patch or with I&A3. Yes you are right about AI taking over the character once the player leave the game.

As far as I'm aware it's an issue with Arma itself at the moment, but I believe Copey and Ryko are working on a fix for it at the moment. They can be manually removed but it's time consuming.

1 minute ago, Specleaf said:

Does I&A3 have something similar to FastRope rappelling? So far I don't see it in game. This would be a nice feature.

It does not. The current I&A version uses a very small modset to keep it as simple as possible to use for most people. Client side mods only, or ones that tie directly into the mission file (derp revive etc)

1 minute ago, BloodInTheSand said:

It does not. The current I&A version uses a very small modset to keep it as simple as possible to use for most people. Client side mods only, or ones that tie directly into the mission file (derp revive etc)

Thank you for the replies. Much appreciate it. Cheers!

2 hours ago, patomarin said:

Any ideas on what I might be missing?

Thanks in advance!

In the mission files go to 'missions' folder, there you will find 3 folders: main, priority and side.  In each of these folders there are multiple sqfs.  Open them up and look for something like 'spawn force protection' or 'spawn enemies' etc.  They will most likely refer to a function or they might spawn in enemies themselve.  I think you can handle it from here.

I ve got strange error just in AW mission. Downloaded it from forums, started the server and then few seconds later error pops up and everything goes down on server side.

Include file arma3_readme.txt not found .

Any idea? i have validated server files. I also tried mission pbo from ahoy servers. Same thing

All other mission pbo and mods work well on my DS without any errors.

Yep. We use this file to set up zeus module access for our spartan users and administrators.  All you have to do is edit the arma3_readme.txt file located in your game's root directory - when you open it, you'll see it's just an EULA - with this:

zeusUIDs = [    
    "GUID1",
    "GUID2",
    "...",
    "GUID45"
];
publicVariable "zeusUIDs";

zeusUIDs is an array, you put in strings that contain the GUIDs of users you want to have zeus access, up to 45.

Save the new arma3_readme.txt, and you're good to go.

If it's saying that it can't find that file, then ensure you have that file in your root directory.  If you verify files, it will probably be overwritten with the default EULA.

- R

1 hour ago, DarkBaal said:

Sorry but I really don't get where I can download the actual version of AW I&A ?

Could someone post the link for me? :)

Join the server and you'll have it on your computer.  Located at: C:\Users\yourUser\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache

Enjoying playing on the new update, however found that randomly i would get a zeus pop up  after pressing Y a minute later some times and cause my arsenal to randomly kick me out sticking me in arsenal view causing a relog. and there sometimes is a script error whilst joining causing a time out and players to be forced to wait the wait timer before reconnecting due to not being able to load in due to the error.

6 minutes ago, Brandz said:

Enjoying playing on the new update, however found that randomly i would get a zeus pop up  after pressing Y a minute later some times and cause my arsenal to randomly kick me out sticking me in arsenal view causing a relog. and there sometimes is a script error whilst joining causing a time out and players to be forced to wait the wait timer before reconnecting due to not being able to load in due to the error.

The I&A4 feedback thread is here:

This thread is ancient and should probably not be pinned anymore