Flight Test

Archangel

Okay, so tentatively, The Schedule is: We will begin Testing after Ahoy's GameNight Mission on Saturday.

On the Roster for Testing is:

Sanguine

Bruce

Dingo

Moss

Corndog

If that is correct, check in one last time in here. If you aren't on the list, don't worry, we can still use the help, so we hope you'll be there.

Well done Sanguine 

better luck next time the rest of us :( cursed helo!!!!! 

Corndogs 

http://s657.photobucket.com/user/Dingo_Bob/media/vlc-record-2014-01-18-18h39m57s-ArmA301182014-18385638DVRmp4-.mp4.html

My attempt not much longer :), OPFOR's super ninja tree got me

http://s657.photobucket.com/user/Dingo_Bob/media/vlc-record-2014-01-18-18h40m25s-ArmA301182014-18385638DVRmp4-.mp4.html

didn't get the others 

Next week:

Arolian

-Open-

Corndog

-Open-

Moss

I know people who didn't pass last test want to try again, but I'm leaving 2 slots open just in case anyone else wants to try. I randomly picked 2 out of the 4 who didn't pass to be able to test next week. feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Congratulations to those who passed the Flight test this week!

Check the TS next time you join to see if there are any New Wings on some folks!

Also, Those who are interested in testing, or didn't quite pass yet, feel free to sign up again!

Can I assume Dingo, Bruce, Moss, Corndog, or Oderus are Still interested in testing?

Lastly, a HUGE Thank you to all those involved in testing. These brave men and women take seats in potentially doomed choppers and man the guns against a hungry enemy. And a Special Thanks to our GREAT CREW CHIEFS, like Raz and Stuffed Sheep!!!

See you next week, and don't forget to sign up!

• 1 month later...