Jets Incoming!

Danny_S

Just read the latest Sitrep from the ARMA 3 devs. NATO and CSAT jets are still in development but at least there is now confirmation that there is more jets in the pipeline and not just the crappy AAF one we are stuck with at the moment!

eBhqx6U.png

Edit: They also posted a link to this "Asset Library" which one of the designers has created, it lists the class names of pretty much everything in the game with a thumbnail of each asset so you know exactly what it is.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Assets

I'm sure it will come in handy if you're one of those people that likes making/coding missions and stuff for ARMA 3. :D

I agree, it should have been. Even now the jet we have on the AAF is pretty much taken straight from the Czech DLC for ARMA 2.

Have i mentioned it's a trainer jet? If we went 1 step down we'd have to dogfight with laser tag.

:D

True, But better late then never

Yes the content is welcome but it's rather insulting to the word "release" i think is the point 

If we went 1 step down we'd have to dogfight with laser tag.

You jest, but truth be told from a now former subject matter expert, our real world idiot pilots DO dogfight with laser tag. Cant tell you with what, but its something I used to work on, and they're NOT supposed to do it lol.