I&A update inbound!

razgriz33

Thanks for the hard work Jester.

It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of work you guys put in just to sate the appetite of some shit flinging monkeys.....

Oh yes and speaking of appetites, please give us the OPFOR counter attacks, throw in the helos and frogfoot, cant wait to hear the whining.

Out.

Did you try to respawn?

Yep, the only option that was working was abort back to the lobby (also I wasn't the only one it was happening to). From what I saw, it made me wonder if the newly introduced foxtrot's group id hadn't been added somewhere important...? Anyway after trying foxtrot a few times, I joined echo and things proceeded normally.

Great to see the nearest medic message back in, the positive feedback it gives players really helps.

Personal preference is not really the point, there are so many key bindings in ArmA that overlaying more is never a good solution. So from a UI point of view, it should be avoided, especially when there's an easy alternative (in this case, an on screen control).

Incidentally, I've been using the N key for in game chat for nearly twenty years, and my key bindings haven't really changed much since the start of flashpoint, so let's assume I'm not going to change it now :)

Fair enough man. Personal preference is the key (pun kind of intended? lol) I suppose. 

but it seems kind of counter-productive to re-work an integral part of the gameplay due to you're preferences. Sorry I could be of no help on this issue.

Jester has worked his ass off on this mission dude. As far as I know to my knowledge he is one of the only programmers/scripters working on I & A. I mean no disrespect to anyone else that has but I still don't know that many people here on a personal level yet. One thing I can tell from one brief testing of the medic script is that he is working HARD. Give the man credit for that much at least.

Thanks for the hard work Jester.

It never ceases to amaze me, the amount of work you guys put in just to sate the appetite of some shit flinging monkeys.....

Oh yes and speaking of appetites, please give us the OPFOR counter attacks, throw in the helos and frogfoot, cant wait to hear the whining.

Out.

Also you do realize what I was offering was constructive criticism, right? I was trying to "fling shit" at no-one. Not sure who you really were having a go at there.