Hello James Here

James

Hello,

I've been banned.  Please could this be reconsidered as I have been banned for team killing.

I was at base as a pilot and players kept on breaking my main rota, ghosthawk was down so I got in a gunship, pawnee I think to destroy it so it would respawn.  Inadvertently I might have killed team mates, sorry about that.  Got an instant ban with no warning,

I love this server please don't ban me?

Cheers,

James

Game name James

Banned by Cain

Date 15/10/13

Hello,

I've been banned.  Please could this be reconsidered as I have been banned for team killing.

I was at base as a pilot and players kept on breaking my main rota, ghosthawk was down so I got in a gunship, pawnee I think to destroy it so it would respawn.  Inadvertently I might have killed team mates, sorry about that.  Got an instant ban with no warning,

I love this server please don't ban me?

Cheers,

James

Game name James

Banned by Cain

Date 15/10/13

i was in the same server at the time ( at base ) and saw that you tried to blow the pawnee i do not have problems with you coming back but please warn the players before you start shooting rockets at base :)

Good shout, I'm new to this so this is a learning curve for me. Thanks for the vote of confidence Adam.

James

I've read the forums a bit and will remain calm in the future. What was happening was people appeared to be jumping into my rotas on purpose, never seen it before and couldn't do my job as a pilot.

He's quick on the draw is our Trigger and not just with the rifle, ban hammer on rapid fire  :lol: 

Like the others said, give a warning at least 2wice before doing anything of the explody kind around spawn,

or if in doubt follow Joe's advice and........... Don't!!!!!!

When lawman Cain is in town, TKers don't stay around. :P

He's quick on the draw is our Trigger and not just with the rifle, ban hammer on rapid fire  :lol: 

Brilliant. I'm using that.

James, your ban appeal is being processed and you should have a solid answer shortly.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts