Enemy at base cannot be killed

focher

While it is obviously a rare event, I've been on a server that experienced a wandering squad of enemy soldiers who ended up on the BLUFOR base. They can fire their weapons and kills players, and actually become aggressive about it if they get near the spawn area. It is not possible to shoot back and kill them due to the on-base restriction on firing weapons (the code obviously prevents bullets from actually having any affect). Even trying to drive over them with vehicles doesn't work.

My question is, before reporting this as a bug to be considered, does anyone feel this is such a rare event that it should not even be bothered with?

Someone on the server did mention that if you had a long range weapon, you could get far enough outside the base to snipe the enemy AI but I didn't confirm it.

does anyone feel this is such a rare event that it should not even be bothered with?

I do.

The occurrence of enemy AI wondering into friendly base is very rare, in my opinion so rare not to be bothered with it. And if it happens you can use vehicle mounted weapons or player assembled weapons [HMG, GMG]to kill them. this is what most people do when the Mi-48 fly's over base, which happens a lot more.

I do.

The occurrence of enemy AI wondering into friendly base is very rare, in my opinion so rare not to be bothered with it. And if it happens you can use vehicle mounted weapons or player assembled weapons [HMG, GMG]to kill them. this is what most people do when the Mi-48 fly's over base, which happens a lot more.

it is rare but i experienced that one time a enemy t-100 went into base at spawn location and we were trying to destory it with the pawnee. i took about 30 min, 

and one time the kajman of the old ao landed in the water and the pilot / copilot went in base and killed numerous people. 

so idk it is rare but when it happends it really scks. ;p 

A T-100 ravaging the base? Sounds like a good time to me.

Next time maybe it will kill some of the newb "pilots" we have been getting lately.

New "Pilots" are a far greater threat to the longevity of my toon than any 20 rampaging T-100s.

i noticed the "noob" pilots haha ;p

it is rare but i experienced that one time a enemy t-100 went into base at spawn location and we were trying to destory it with the pawnee. i took about 30 min,

Well that happens when people finish the side/main AO's without killing all the AI, also I don't think the pawnee's dagr missiles do any damage against a T-100.

Maybe we can use a Zone Restricted which is located in the Misc section marker for enemy AI and put it over our base.

It is basically will kill enemy solder or vehicle.

I think this is an easy solution, but it should only kill infantry. The reason for this is that you could simply let the Mi-48 chase you to base and when it gets there it will be destroyed instantly.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Paraclete" data-cid="14113" data-time="1381812856"><p>

A T-100 ravaging the base? Sounds like a good time to me.<br />

<br />

Next time maybe it will kill some of the newb "pilots" we have been getting lately.<br />

<br />

New "Pilots" are a far greater threat to the longevity of my toon than any 20 rampaging T-100s.</p></blockquote> lolol, this made me laugh, despite its subtle scent of elitism. Now now Para, we all were novice pilots once. Hehehe