Parachute

Tis strange that it happens. Health and safety above me has a point but it is fun to do. you have to co-ordinate with each other so you don't al jump out at exactly the same time. that's what kills you.

Another problem is, is lots of parachuting causing the server box itself to crash. i think 4 people is ok though, not sure.

So yeah, stagger your exit, jump in small groups.

Tis strange that it happens. Health and safety above me has a point but it is fun to do. you have to co-ordinate with each other so you don't al jump out at exactly the same time. that's what kills you.

Well, the last time they tried, they were only 3 volunteers ^_^ to jump and they all died because they could't open their parachute. The message telling them they could not use it because they are not pilot. Yes, 2 of them jump almost at the same time but the third jump few sec after them. So, I may be wrong, but i don't think it is a problem of coordination.

Another problem is, is lots of parachuting causing the server box itself to crash. i think 4 people is ok though, not sure.

Yes, I also met server crash with Alpha, but it was solved with beta and release if i m right.

The server do not crash because of parachute since a while now.

(Thanks for the answers)

Greets.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="razgriz33" data-cid="13994" data-time="1381205088"><p>

Ohhhhh i finally get what you're talking about<br />

<br />

Ill fix this at the weekend,</p></blockquote>

and here I thought dubbing the parachute as a pilot-only vehicle was a clever ahoy adaptation devised to reduce/eliminate parachute-related server crashes. Hmmm.. the more you know. Ps hoax, I loled at your witnesses comment.