ACRE query.

Danny_S

I was wondering if there was any way to make ACRE so that I can hear direct chat all the way around me, because at the moment I can only hear direct properly if I'm looking within about a 90 degree angle of the person talking. I'm guessing there is a way as I'm watching the stream footage from Cain and he can hear people speaking behind him.

that's actually how it's supposed to be, i find though if you do the following it makes it slightly more clearererer so you can here them better

in TS go to the channel title right click it and select set up 3d sound button, click the all around me button to arrange everyone in a circle around you then click center all you should now here people form where ever they are a bit better the fade from left to right is still there but not as hard to hear people

that's actually how it's supposed to be, i find though if you do the following it makes it slightly more clearererer so you can here them better

in TS go to the channel title right click it and select set up 3d sound button, click the all around me button to arrange everyone in a circle around you then click center all you should now here people form where ever they are a bit better the fade from left to right is still there but not as hard to hear people

Thanks Dingo, I'll give that a try!

• 10 months later...